KCTS Television Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2015
Updated Mar 4, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at KCTS Television

Payroll and Benefits Administrator Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at KCTS Television.

I applied through the website and the HR Business partner got back to me right away. She was very organized. The HR Director was very honest about the position and I was confident that I wanted the position when I accepted it. I was a little worried about the pay but knew that I was going to a non-profit. I trusted that my boss would try to get me to where I needed to be financially over time and she did.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of manager I liked to work with.   View Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KCTS Television in January 2008.

Human Resources was very organized and I was in constant contact with them throughout the process. I had a telephone interview before coming in for the interview. The interview process was a roundtable with relevant people from different departments all asking questions from a form. The first person would ask a question, then the second person would ask question number two and the third person would ask question number three and so forth. It was quite rigid to have an interview that didn't offer any additional questions from the panel. I had two interviews and was offered the position. The working atmosphere was quiet and I felt that everyone knew that an interview was scheduled. This made me realize that it is a tight-knit organization. After I was hired, I realized that they are like family and share everything. It is a wonderful workplace.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate as this position was an advancement in my career.