KCTS Television

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Director Interview

Marketing Director
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KCTS Television in January 2008.

Interview Details – Human Resources was very organized and I was in constant contact with them throughout the process. I had a telephone interview before coming in for the interview. The interview process was a roundtable with relevant people from different departments all asking questions from a form. The first person would ask a question, then the second person would ask question number two and the third person would ask question number three and so forth. It was quite rigid to have an interview that didn't offer any additional questions from the panel. I had two interviews and was offered the position. The working atmosphere was quiet and I felt that everyone knew that an interview was scheduled. This made me realize that it is a tight-knit organization. After I was hired, I realized that they are like family and share everything. It is a wonderful workplace.

Interview Question – What is the mission of KCTS?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate as this position was an advancement in my career.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for KCTS Television? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KCTS Television interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by KCTS Television employees and interview candidates.