KD Concepts Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at KD Concepts

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at KD Concepts (Wauwatosa, WI) in May 2013.

Interview

I went in and was asked the typical interview questions: Why I would be a great fit, what my interests were, what I wanted in a company, etc. The first interview was maybe 20 minutes. I was then asked back for a second interview, which was basically a job shadow, and lasted for almost 7 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at KD Concepts (Wauwatosa, WI) in March 2013.

Interview

Three round in person interview where you sit down with the office manager and are taken out to lunch by the top account rep. Whole thing take two days, but it is very informative and professional.

Interview Questions

• What are the three things you value in a company?   1 Answer

It conflicted with my school schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at KD Concepts (Wauwatosa, WI) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview was lengthy but went smoothly. You meet with the manger and then the next day you are taken to lunch by a top rep, after lunch you are brought back for a final interview with the manager. Everyone is friendly and excited about what they do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at KD Concepts (Wauwatosa, WI) in March 2013.

Interview

The interviews were long however they did take the time to make sure all of my questions were answered. I met with the manager and the top rep of the company and was taken to lunch. Over all you are brought in three times but again everything is laid out for you.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at KD Concepts.

Interview

Administration staff is very friendly. Atmosphere of the company is energetic, but professional. The interview process allows both the candidate and company to get to know each other well enough to be able to make a decision on whether they are a good match for each other.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you would like to improve on professionally?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Transitioning into any new company can be overwhelming. It takes time to get used to anything new. I'm really fortunate that I gave the transition period time to adjust.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at KD Concepts (Wauwatosa, WI) in February 2013.

Interview

I was taken out on three difrent interviews each one that screand me and gave me information about the job. The first and the last one were at the office and for the secont one I was taken out to lunch by one of the top reps who outlined everything as well as payed for my food.

Ge Careful of Deception Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at KD Concepts (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

I had interviewed for this EXACT same place, but it was 5 years ago and their company name was something else (the name escapes me right now). It was awful! Drove two hours away, walked door-to-door selling AT&T, then 10 hours later I was back at the office where they made me an offer. I was very skeptical, but really wanted to move here and wanted a job so I said "yes" for the time being. I told them I couldn't start for another month because I had to finish my last semester of college. They said that was no problem at all. During those few weeks before moving I couldn't shake this feeling I had about them...something just didn't feel right! About a week before I was to move here, I call them to explain that I had changed my mind and couldn't work for them, but the office number was disconnected. I called my "mentor" and he tells me that the office folded and was no longer in business. Though I was relieved since I didn't have to quit before even starting, I though it was pretty unprofessional for them to not even call me to let me know. Be careful when applying for these places, they are deceiving and sketchy!!

Interview Questions

• They didn't tell me what the interview entailed until I got there. Set me up to "shadow" a man I had never met who was taking me two hours away to a town I had never been to in his car. Kind of creepy!   1 Answer

Business felt unreliable and unstable

Entry Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KD Concepts (Waukesha, WI) in June 2012.

Interview

The day after I submitted my resume I was contacted by the HR director and he invited me to come for an interview. After I agreed to the interview I learned it was a door to door sales position which was not what I was looking for but I decided to proceed anyway. The interviewer brought me to his office and neglected to even introduce himself. It lasted about 2 minutes total. He asked me a few simple questions and did not make me feel welcome to ask any questions of my own. Had they given me an offer I would have declined because overall that is not the type of organization I want to work for.

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KD Concepts (Waukesha, WI) in April 2012.

Interview

You go door to door selling cable for your interview. They do not tell you this until you actually get there. It was not a good experience.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at KD Concepts.

Interview

Submitted my resume, and got a phone call, e-mail, AND text the next day (interesting). Came in for an interview the next week (taking a bus and taxi to get there, no travel reimbursement), and it was a 10 min uncomfortable interview without any back and forth dialogue, with no time to ask any questions. Basically I traveled WAY out of my way for an interview they easily could have conducted over the phone. The office itself is in a random office building, and it does not come off as a very professional atmosphere. I should have just judged them off of their website as it speaks for itself (random song playing, numerous spelling errors, unprofessional look). Do not interview with this company, it is a waste of time. That is unless you want to pursue door-to-door sales.

Interview Questions

• If you could travel anywhere in the world for free where and why?   1 Answer