KEL Attorneys Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

1.9

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at KEL Attorneys.

Interview

Promises were made regarding expected salary via two telephonic interviews with a managing attorney, but in person interview revealed that would not be the case. Offer expressed half would be the salary and potential bonus would account for the remaining.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to handle a 300-case caseload?   1 Answer

Consultant Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at KEL Attorneys (Tampa, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted directly by my now office manager (OM) regarding the position. I had never even contacted the company before, but they found my information on Monster and called me. After a brief and very basic Q&A with the OM on Tuesday I was offered an in person interview for Thursday. My interview was with the OM, who I had spoken with on the phone, and with the department manager (DM) who I had never spoken with (I didn't even know the DM was going to be there). The office Manager fetched me from the waiting room, introduced themselves and then the DM. The interview was conducted almost entirely by the DM in a small conference room, and consisted of mostly easy standard questions and a few not-too-hard non-standard questions. The back and forth wasn't overly formal, sometimes seeming almost conversational. At the end of the questioning I was granted the chance to speak freely in describing myself. Overall it was very straightforwards, and was told pretty much that if I "did well" on the personality tests that they would have an offer of employment to me within 24hrs of completing the 'tests'.

Interview Questions

• Paraphrasing - "Describe to me a past phone conversation you had with either a client or potential client, how it went, and how you felt personally about it"   Answer Question
    • Paraphrasing - "Tell me about your customer service experiences and how you best interact with clients or potential clients"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. For a first job out of college (with internship and past part time experience) what was offered pay wise was well beyond my expectations, but also set solidly in stone.

Bankrutpcy Document Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at KEL Attorneys (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Really Quick.. They mask the job description and tell you lies about training into a paralegal. The job description is not clear nor consise. Please have questions about the position ready in debt.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Horrible.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at KEL Attorneys in September 2014.

Interview

1 phone interview, 1 in person interview where specific employment, salary and benefit promises were falsely made, job offer which does not include parameters but verbal that they would be added at 60-90 day review/evaluation, no training, thrown into a caseload for at least 2 employees, no follow-through with employment, salary and benefit promises.

Negotiation

Terrible, no response to negotiation meeting request. Was promised specifics during interview process, not followed through with at offer and told would be taken care of at promised early review (which never happened)

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at KEL Attorneys.

Interview

Pretty simple and laid back. I met with the HR person and my manager that day. I was hired that day on the spot and got an offer letter that day. Was not really that hard to get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at KEL Attorneys.

Interview

phone interview followed by face-to-face

Interview Questions

• what would you do if a client threatened yourself or your attorney?   Answer Question

Negotiation

non-optional. I was tricked in receiving a trial wage for three months but those three months never came in my 2 years

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KEL Attorneys (Orlando, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

Responded to craigslist ad. Was called for interview a week after of submission. Met with "Project Manager" who gave overview and asked interview questions and then went back to lobby to wait for the supervising attorney for the department, who described the job/dept and asked general questions about me.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KEL Attorneys (Orlando, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

normal and I should have known that something was wrong when the Sr Partner stormed into the interview and asked to have attention due to the News stations being outside for being investigated by local news for bad press and inquiries from the FL Bar Association on illegal activity

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at KEL Attorneys (Orlando, FL) in December 2009.

Interview

Submitted resume from Craigslist ad. Human Resources emailed me within two day. Interview scheduled that week. Notified of job offer same day. Orientation held the next week. Work began the next day. From resume to interview to orientation took approximately 7 days.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something negative about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy. Done over the phone.

Foreclosure Counselor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at KEL Attorneys in October 2009.

Interview

The interview process was a series of questions about if i could handle the foreclosure counseling side of the business as well as sell the service.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations