KEMET Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

Client and Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KEMET (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

There were a lot of little interviews. I had a 15 minute interview with an internal recruiter, a 30 minute interview with HR, and an hour long conference call interview with the Director of Sales, Director of Client Services and one other person. I had a follow up, in person interview with the Director of Client Services and a final interview with the Area Sales Manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle adversity and work with a customer when the company was at fault and I can't meet their demands?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They came with an offer and did not budge or waver. They low balled me.

Applications/Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburg, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at KEMET (Edinburg, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I got contacted for the phone interview via email a week or so after applying and the next day I got the phone call which lasted around twenty minutes a lot of questions about how to response to customers questions, how to make presentations and situations where you had to make good choices. I still had not hear from them again.

Interview Questions

• How can you explain somebody a technical theory or process if they are not familiar with those complex theories?   1 Answer

Professional Interview

Interview

Absolutely the most unprofessional and insulting interview process I have ever encountered. Had initial contact, then was contacted on short notice for a phone screen that was to occur 90 minutes later. After clearing my schedule, that phone screen was cancelled with 15 minutes' notice due to "an emergency," and I would be contacted about a reschedule. After five weeks of no response, I was advised that another candidate was in the final stages.