KEO

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Architect Interview

Senior Architect
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at KEO in September 2009.

Interview Details – Talked to me for about 2 hours and at the end told me that they will let me know about their decision in two weeks. I called after 2 weeks and I was told that they haven't made a decision yet. I followed it up for almost 2 months and I was told at the end that they no longer plan to hire for that position.

Interview Question – There weren't any questions as such. We had a discussion on glazing technology like uni wall system and the like. The interviewer seemed more interested in my soft skills than my technical knowledge. He even mentioned that he already had two managers one of whom was technically not that great but the team loved him and another who was technically brilliant but no one wanted to work with him. Interviewer was looking for someone who happened to be like the former. IMO both the qualities matter equally. I have seen technically inept but socially adept managers ruin projects completely; and often people get to know about it only when he leaves the company.   Answer Question

Project Architect Interview

Project Architect
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at KEO in June 2008.

Interview Details – I was hired by KEO in 2006. And it was my next targeted place where i want to work with. With lots of luck n gods grace I had been call for an interview. The moment Ienter i was overwhelmed by the office interiors and very warm welcome HR Manager, then the Director of Architecture. Left all happeend in hours of time.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were purely technical, and it was that not difficult too. There impressed by my prtfolio, and ofcourse i did hard to sell my self for a " good posiiton with good return".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KEO in August 2010.

Interview Details – Head Hunter called with a quick threshold requirements interview. Three phone interviews with various managers. Email and phone with HR rep. VC with a panel.

Interview Question – I don't recall any challenging questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I said what I would require. They complied... and threw in free schooling for the kids which is very important here and moving costs.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for KEO? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KEO interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by KEO employees and interview candidates.