KESC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at KESC in June 2012.

Interview Details – expected question were asked like which courses have u studied regarding field, on what projects you have worked. checked my technical reporting skills ..

Interview Question – can you work in shifts and in dangerous places.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Mechanical Maintenance Foreman/Section In Charge Interview

Mechanical Maintenance Foreman/Section In Charge
Karachi (Bolivia)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at KESC in August 2012.

Interview Details – future planning self and for orgnization

Interview Question – deciession to join this field and orgnization   View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at KESC in April 2011.

Interview Details – job anouced through ijp on net .candidates are shot listed.a written test is conducted.after passing the test interview ic conducted

Interview Question – what will u do for the ciompany>   View Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Electrical Engineer
Al Manāmah (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KESC in May 2012.

Interview Details – The specific business need, identify the results the new employee has to deliver and determine the knowledge, skills and behaviors necessary to deliver those results.

Negotiation Details – i dont have any idea

Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at KESC in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was asked technical questions, my background, my final year thesis & my trainings/internships.

Interview Question – Describe your engineering background & tell me about your experiences during internships ?   Answer Question

Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at KESC in May 2011.

Interview Details – the interwiew process comprised of applying for job position to appaearing for test.... Then being made available on interview .... waiting for job call to the signing of job contract.

Interview Question – Why percentage is not such high?   Answer Question

Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KESC in April 2010.

Interview Details – Basis Introduction
Few question from Final year project.
Few questions from Power Sector regarding renewable energy.
Discussion on Energy crises in Pakistan.

Interview Question – Tell me some thing about yourself.?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't give a chance to go through this.

Worked for KESC? Contribute to the Community!