KESC Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KESC (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in May 2015.

Interview

There was an online test after cleaning that I was called for an interview. They only had 1 interview and almost everyone who was shortlisted for the interview got the job there.

Mechanical Maintenance Foreman/Section In Charge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karachi (Bolivia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KESC (Karachi (Bolivia)) in August 2012.

Interview

future planning self and for orgnization

Interview Questions

• deciession to join this field and orgnization   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KESC (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in June 2012.

Interview

expected question were asked like which courses have u studied regarding field, on what projects you have worked. checked my technical reporting skills ..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Al Manāmah (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KESC (Al Manāmah (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2012.

Interview

The specific business need, identify the results the new employee has to deliver and determine the knowledge, skills and behaviors necessary to deliver those results.

Negotiation

i dont have any idea

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at KESC (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in May 2011.

Interview

the interwiew process comprised of applying for job position to appaearing for test.... Then being made available on interview .... waiting for job call to the signing of job contract.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KESC (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in April 2011.

Interview

job anouced through ijp on net .candidates are shot listed.a written test is conducted.after passing the test interview ic conducted

Interview Questions

• what will u do for the ciompany>   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KESC (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in May 2010.

Interview

I was asked technical questions, my background, my final year thesis & my trainings/internships.

Interview Questions

• Describe your engineering background & tell me about your experiences during internships ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KESC (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in April 2010.

Interview

Basis Introduction Few question from Final year project. Few questions from Power Sector regarding renewable energy. Discussion on Energy crises in Pakistan.

Interview Questions

• Tell me some thing about yourself.?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't give a chance to go through this.