KEYW

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KEYW.

Interview Details – The recruiter was easy to work with and very responsive. The interview process was quick and easy.

Interview Question – I don't recall a difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Fort Meade, MD

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at KEYW in November 2011.

Interview Details – Very professional and well managed recruiting department. Interviewed with Technical Recruiter and received information about the company and its benefits. Met with Senior Management, Technical Experts and Program management. Very professional and quick follow up. Bear in mind practically everyone and their brother is banging on the door at every open requisition that hits the web so expect a very detailed interview. Your clearance is not going to be enough to get you in as they do not "warm body" their contracts.

Interview Question – What is the complicated problem you have solved, how was it solved and what what the positive impact to your organization.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You will not need to negotiate. They offer fair and generous compensation packages to those they feel will help the company succeed. If the position you interviewed for does not meet your financial requirements they will look for those that will and call you back in.

Training Specialist Interview

Training Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at KEYW.

Interview Details – Contacted by a technical recruiter. After review over skills was asked to come in for an interview. Interviewed with two people.

Interview Question – Questions were standard. What programs have you used in the IC? How familiar are you with Linux? Give us a brief background of yourself?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

N/A Interview

N/A
Hanover, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KEYW in August 2010.

Interview Details – I went through one round of interviews.
Interviewed with a Recruiter, who was informative and helpful. Met with one Technical Reviewer and 1
Program Manager. Found the technical interview to be very tough although they didn't give me a written exam, they did give me problem solving questions and asked me to walk through scenerios.
An offer was extended 1 week w/in my interview process.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Engineering

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KEYW in February 2010.

Interview Details – Easy process. Straight forward recruiter.

Interview Question – Technical description of work   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for KEYW? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KEYW interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by KEYW employees and interview candidates.