KFC

95 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at KFC.

Interview Details – One interview, in store with manager, got hired on the spot.

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at KFC in June 2013.

Interview Details – Easy questions that demonstrate knowledge of everyday life and work environment and ethics

Interview Question – Many vague questions that don't have an obvious answer.   Answer Question

Crew Interview

Crew

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KFC.

Interview Details – Very easy interview and would hire almost anyone. Only 4 Questions.

Interview Question – Just ask "What would you do in this situation" questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non- negotiable

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Crew Member Interview

Interviewed at KFC

Interview Details – It was an open interview and I was the first out of 3 people. I signed my name few minutes later they asked me questions. Guy was cool but I sucked since it was my first interview ever.

Interview Question – none were unexpected but I was so nervous I screwed up and wasn't answering them how I should've answered them.   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Shift Supervisor
Twin Falls, ID

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at KFC in February 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was not awful. I had applied and didn't hear back for about a month, but after they called me it moved pretty quickly. I had two interviews. One with the assistant and one with the manager. They do two so they can make sure they like you. They were very friendly.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was "tell me about yourself" I found it hard to come up with relevant things to tell them   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Team Member
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at KFC in September 2013.

Interview Details – Hello all job seekers. Hope you find a job soon. I was referred to a KFC interview by a NYC Workforce1 account manager. Though I didn't have any fast food or retail experience, my mannerism, personality. and past volunteer work impressed the manager and I got the job. I was asked about my volunteer work, if I could handle a fast paced environment, if I could communicate effectively, if I could handle upset customers, what are some of my skills (if you dont have any, like I didn't, emphasize about how well you communicate and how well you can work in a team, bring up past team work experiences), what does great customer service consist of, if I would be willing to clean the entire facility, if I could lift heavy boxes, if I could stand for long periods of time, and my availability. If you don't have food or retail experience, just make sure to have some volunteer or school related work experience on your resume so it isn't completely empty. Answer questions clearly, be energetic, and be passionate in showing that you want the JOB/DUTIES and not just the CHECK from the job. Smile, remain polite even if the interviewer isn't, and greet and thank them by their names. Good luck to you all.

Interview Question – Pretty much, "why do you want to work here?'" We all want money, but put passionate effort into this answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for team member position, you get a 50 cent raise every six months.

Restaurant General Manager Interview

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at KFC.

Interview Details – I was interviewed and hired in the same day, the paper work was standard for jobs in Texas, however my salary contract was scrawled out on a scratch piece of paper. I was looking for employment that would work around a full time college schedule and this would. The job was posted on Craigslist and I responded to that ad.

Interview Question – There were no questions asked other than my experience level and why I wanted to work there.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation available, however that were allowing me to work round a full college class schedule so I factored that in as part of my salary.

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at KFC in August 2010.

Interview Details – Enjoyed learning all the positions before i went up the ladder so to speak.I've known the Manager for years and learned a lot from him. we both relocated two times to different stores to be approved for the positions.

Interview Question – Dealing with Scheduling and Inventory.   View Answer

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Escondido, CA

I applied online - interviewed at KFC in September 2013.

Interview Details – It took originally 3 weeks before i got my interview, and then i had a 2nd one, which were like a week apart, but after the 2nd week (2nd interview), i got the job.

General Manager Interview

General Manager

Interviewed at KFC

Interview Details – background, and drug check with a personal interview

Interview Question – was not difficult at all   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at KFC

Worked for KFC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KFC interview questions and advice. All 95 interview reviews posted anonymously by KFC employees and interview candidates.