Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at KFC
- Team Member (44)
- Cashier (32)
- Assistant Manager (9)
- Crew Member (9)
- Cook (9)
- Shift Supervisor (6)
- Restaurant General Manager (4)
- Food Service Worker (4)
- Restaurant Team Member (4)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Shift Manager (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Customer Service Team Member (2)
- Part Time Team Member (2)
- Crew (2)
- Cashier/Prep Food/Drive Thru (1)
- Cleaning Captain (1)
- TILL OPERATOR (1)
- Cashier/Line Cook (1)
- Sides (1)
- Cook/Porter (1)
- RGM (Restaurant General Manager) (1)
- Kfc Team Member (1)
- Pricing Manager (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Part-Time (1)
- Register (1)
- Delivery Boy (1)
- Delivery Driver (1)
- Student Job (1)
Helpful (3)No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a week – interviewed at KFC (Elk Grove, CA) in June 2015.
It was really quick. Mainly questions that he asked about personality. He asked me questions that I didn't expect, so it threw me off completely. But it was straight and to the point.
- Tell me a time when you were loyal 1 Answer
- No OfferNegative Experience
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at KFC (Davis, CA) in June 2015.
They used a tape recorder and also i came in at 1 30 when the interview was at the 2 and i was waiting for the interview for over an hour the manager did not talk very loud either so the questions were hard to understand
- Do u think you have a sense of humor Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at KFC in May 2015.
one on one interview, with open-ended questions. A lot of scenario questions. Some very personal questions were asked. Wasnt sure if i was interviewing for a job or to be their next friend
- Why should you be the one I hire? 1 Answer
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at KFC (Silverdale, WA).
I got a call from KFC three months after sending my application. Went and did my interview which only took five minutes. The questions were short and simple. The manager told me he'd call in a couple days and never did. I followed up a week later and found out he never gave the hiring manager my papers. Called again the next week as she tried to retrieve them and STILL he never sent them. Lazy management.
- Why KFC, How can KFC benefit you? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at KFC (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2015.
I was called to come for an interview I talked about myself and we also talked about everything worked related, then I was called for a second interview and we discussed information about employment, they told me I got the job and to buy slip resistant shoes so that I may start the next day.
- Are you still in school? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at KFC (Cedar Falls, IA) in March 2015.
just asked a couple questions about previous experiences to determine how well of a fit I was going to to be in the company. It was pretty basic and far less intensive than other interviews i've had
- explain a time when you had to deal with a conflict Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at KFC (Kissimmee, FL) in March 2015.
The manager wasn't very welcoming even though my attitude was very bright and cheerful. Every time he asked me a question, as I responded, he looked at me as though I was confusing him.
- What do you think will benefit you most by working at KFC? 1 Answer
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
There wasn't much of an interview. I had instantly received the job because they needed people immediately.I had an orientation which consisted of me watching tutorials, situational questions, and surveys.
- why do you want to work for KFC? 2 Answers
- Accepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at KFC (Yonkers, NY) in January 2015.
la entrevista fue corta y rapida. Yo aplique online. y despues de haber aplicado tuve una llamada telefonica. y despues fui al restaurante a una entrevista con el manager.
- Que horario te gustaria? trabajarias horas extras? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at KFC.
phone call to schedule in store appointment, snag a job helped get this position, 1 on 1 he asked about previous experience, why KFC? before I left the interview it was guaranteed I had the job and to bring all of my personal information and also the sizes i needed for the uniform, once you buy your non slip shoes you can start training,
- how to deal with angry customers 1 Answer
asked me how much I would like then they threw a number at me and I accepted scared that I wouldnt get more if i asked for more
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review