KFC Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.0

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

I sat down with the manager in the lobby and talked about hours and expectations. The manager did lie to me and told me that she would pay me one thing, however, when I got my pay stub it was something else.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

meet with one of the district manager, who sat with me in the dining area. Asked me what position I was applying for. Asked about past work experience in the field that I was applying for. After that part he pose some questions on different situation that could accrue in the restaurant and how would I handle it. Share some of the company benefits.

Interview Questions

• if I was a customer walking into there business what would see that was wrong?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Elk Grove, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was really quick. Mainly questions that he asked about personality. He asked me questions that I didn't expect, so it threw me off completely. But it was straight and to the point.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you were loyal   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Davis, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

They used a tape recorder and also i came in at 1 30 when the interview was at the 2 and i was waiting for the interview for over an hour the manager did not talk very loud either so the questions were hard to understand

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC in May 2015.

Interview

one on one interview, with open-ended questions. A lot of scenario questions. Some very personal questions were asked. Wasnt sure if i was interviewing for a job or to be their next friend

Interview Questions

• Why should you be the one I hire?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silverdale, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Silverdale, WA).

Interview

I got a call from KFC three months after sending my application. Went and did my interview which only took five minutes. The questions were short and simple. The manager told me he'd call in a couple days and never did. I followed up a week later and found out he never gave the hiring manager my papers. Called again the next week as she tried to retrieve them and STILL he never sent them. Lazy management.

Interview Questions

• Why KFC, How can KFC benefit you?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KFC (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I was called to come for an interview I talked about myself and we also talked about everything worked related, then I was called for a second interview and we discussed information about employment, they told me I got the job and to buy slip resistant shoes so that I may start the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Kissimmee, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

The manager wasn't very welcoming even though my attitude was very bright and cheerful. Every time he asked me a question, as I responded, he looked at me as though I was confusing him.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will benefit you most by working at KFC?   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Falls, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Cedar Falls, IA) in March 2015.

Interview

just asked a couple questions about previous experiences to determine how well of a fit I was going to to be in the company. It was pretty basic and far less intensive than other interviews i've had

Team Member Interview

Interview

There wasn't much of an interview. I had instantly received the job because they needed people immediately.I had an orientation which consisted of me watching tutorials, situational questions, and surveys.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for KFC?   2 Answers