KFC Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Elk Grove, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was really quick. Mainly questions that he asked about personality. He asked me questions that I didn't expect, so it threw me off completely. But it was straight and to the point.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you were loyal   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Davis, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

They used a tape recorder and also i came in at 1 30 when the interview was at the 2 and i was waiting for the interview for over an hour the manager did not talk very loud either so the questions were hard to understand

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC in May 2015.

Interview

one on one interview, with open-ended questions. A lot of scenario questions. Some very personal questions were asked. Wasnt sure if i was interviewing for a job or to be their next friend

Interview Questions

• Why should you be the one I hire?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Silverdale, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Silverdale, WA).

Interview

I got a call from KFC three months after sending my application. Went and did my interview which only took five minutes. The questions were short and simple. The manager told me he'd call in a couple days and never did. I followed up a week later and found out he never gave the hiring manager my papers. Called again the next week as she tried to retrieve them and STILL he never sent them. Lazy management.

Interview Questions

• Why KFC, How can KFC benefit you?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KFC (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I was called to come for an interview I talked about myself and we also talked about everything worked related, then I was called for a second interview and we discussed information about employment, they told me I got the job and to buy slip resistant shoes so that I may start the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Kissimmee, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

The manager wasn't very welcoming even though my attitude was very bright and cheerful. Every time he asked me a question, as I responded, he looked at me as though I was confusing him.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will benefit you most by working at KFC?   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Falls, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Cedar Falls, IA) in March 2015.

Interview

just asked a couple questions about previous experiences to determine how well of a fit I was going to to be in the company. It was pretty basic and far less intensive than other interviews i've had

Team Member Interview

Interview

There wasn't much of an interview. I had instantly received the job because they needed people immediately.I had an orientation which consisted of me watching tutorials, situational questions, and surveys.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for KFC?   2 Answers

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Winston-Salem, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Very simple. Came in and met the manager, signed paperwork, and was told i would get a call. The manager did not ask me any questions other than things to do with paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been convicted of a felony?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KFC (Yonkers, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

la entrevista fue corta y rapida. Yo aplique online. y despues de haber aplicado tuve una llamada telefonica. y despues fui al restaurante a una entrevista con el manager.