KFC

2.1

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at KFC.

About three interviews. The hiring manager actually told me some of the answers that I answered incorrectly and invited me in for another recording interview. I submitted an application at the "at-site"/open interview.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate anything.

Cashier Interview

Easy just asked you questions on my schedule I will have and reasons to why I will be committed to the job. Not so hard they want people who will be dedicated to the job for a while.

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at KFC.

The hiring and interview process was polite and formal. The questions however were juvenile. Very simple and clear. I liked that there was no strings involved and we were able to get through it. I also enjoyed that they only do 1 on 1 interviews and not group.

N/A

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at KFC.

The whole process was easy and quick no drug tests and no background checks. The biggest thing was what days of the week you were available to work. On your first day they make you sit through a boring intro into the company and than another video of what they expect from you and what they want you to become in front of customers

Not worth pay to become manager

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KFC.

The hiring process was actually extremely professional throughout the entirety. I went into the store with my resume, which I believe is the best way to get an interview here (and I've heard the same). The manager scheduled the interview for the very next day and then we started the training process the next day.

Interview Questions
    • What would you expect when walking into a fast-food restaurant?   View Answer

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at KFC.

One on one interview with the manager. They will ask you questions based upon your ability to handle stressful situations - which there will be if you are hired. Focus on your ability to power through high-traffic times.

Interview Questions
    • I got asked about experience working cooking equipment or if I would be willing to, which was unexpected as I was applying as a cashier / team member. Go ahead and say yes if you're up to it because employees that can work any station get the most hours.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

interviewed at KFC in June 2014.

Applied in-person and was called back the very next day for an interview the very same day. Showed up and never got an interview. A complete waste of my time.

Interview Questions
    • Never got the interview. Was stood up. Kept calling back to follow up and get the interview I deserve. Manager said he'd call me back each time and never did. Too unprofessional.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Charleston, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Charleston, WV

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at KFC in June 2014.

I felt right at home, talked to GM like I was talking to one of my friend! That comfortable..... He did not make my nerve or scared one bit, he asked the regular question that suppose to be asked at an interview. I was honest and straight forward with him and he gave me a chance to prove I am worth to change to be apart of a wonderful team.

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Springs, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Springs, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at KFC in June 2014.

Applied and got called for an interview within 2 days. Had an interview and was offered a position. The whole process took less then a week. There was an interview with the assistant manager and one with the general manager. There was also a walk through the resturant and what the duties would be.

other offers

Cashier/Prep Food/Drive Thru Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at KFC.

Based on an employee referral and knowing the manager of the establishment in my area, the hiring/interviewing process was almost non-existent. I applied in person on May 08, 2009; interviewed around 11:00 am May 09, 2009, was hired on the spot, and began training at 11:30 am May 09, 2009. My first real day on the job was May 13, 2009. I believe the delay was due to a background check that the company required.

Interview Questions
    • Is this going to be a summer job only, or would you like to advance within the Yum organization?   View Answer
    The negotiation phase for me was easier since I only negotiated my hours for working.