KFC Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at KFC (Elk Grove, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was really quick. Mainly questions that he asked about personality. He asked me questions that I didn't expect, so it threw me off completely. But it was straight and to the point.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at KFC in May 2015.

Interview

one on one interview, with open-ended questions. A lot of scenario questions. Some very personal questions were asked. Wasnt sure if i was interviewing for a job or to be their next friend

Interview Questions

• Why should you be the one I hire?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Silverdale, WA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at KFC (Silverdale, WA).

Interview

I got a call from KFC three months after sending my application. Went and did my interview which only took five minutes. The questions were short and simple. The manager told me he'd call in a couple days and never did. I followed up a week later and found out he never gave the hiring manager my papers. Called again the next week as she tried to retrieve them and STILL he never sent them. Lazy management.

Interview Questions

• Why KFC, How can KFC benefit you?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at KFC (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I was called to come for an interview I talked about myself and we also talked about everything worked related, then I was called for a second interview and we discussed information about employment, they told me I got the job and to buy slip resistant shoes so that I may start the next day.

Team Member Interview

Interview

There wasn't much of an interview. I had instantly received the job because they needed people immediately.I had an orientation which consisted of me watching tutorials, situational questions, and surveys.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for KFC?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at KFC (Kissimmee, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

The manager wasn't very welcoming even though my attitude was very bright and cheerful. Every time he asked me a question, as I responded, he looked at me as though I was confusing him.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will benefit you most by working at KFC?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at KFC (Yonkers, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

la entrevista fue corta y rapida. Yo aplique online. y despues de haber aplicado tuve una llamada telefonica. y despues fui al restaurante a una entrevista con el manager.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at KFC.

Interview

phone call to schedule in store appointment, snag a job helped get this position, 1 on 1 he asked about previous experience, why KFC? before I left the interview it was guaranteed I had the job and to bring all of my personal information and also the sizes i needed for the uniform, once you buy your non slip shoes you can start training,

Interview Questions

• how to deal with angry customers   1 Answer

Negotiation

asked me how much I would like then they threw a number at me and I accepted scared that I wouldnt get more if i asked for more

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at KFC (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

About three interviews. The hiring manager actually told me some of the answers that I answered incorrectly and invited me in for another recording interview. I submitted an application at the "at-site"/open interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate anything.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Easy just asked you questions on my schedule I will have and reasons to why I will be committed to the job. Not so hard they want people who will be dedicated to the job for a while.

Interview Questions

• What makes me different from others   1 Answer