KFC Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015
Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.0

Team Member Interview

There wasn't much of an interview. I had instantly received the job because they needed people immediately.I had an orientation which consisted of me watching tutorials, situational questions, and surveys.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at KFC.

phone call to schedule in store appointment, snag a job helped get this position, 1 on 1 he asked about previous experience, why KFC? before I left the interview it was guaranteed I had the job and to bring all of my personal information and also the sizes i needed for the uniform, once you buy your non slip shoes you can start training,

Interview Questions
    asked me how much I would like then they threw a number at me and I accepted scared that I wouldnt get more if i asked for more

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at KFC.

About three interviews. The hiring manager actually told me some of the answers that I answered incorrectly and invited me in for another recording interview. I submitted an application at the "at-site"/open interview.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate anything.

Cashier Interview

Easy just asked you questions on my schedule I will have and reasons to why I will be committed to the job. Not so hard they want people who will be dedicated to the job for a while.

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at KFC.

The hiring and interview process was polite and formal. The questions however were juvenile. Very simple and clear. I liked that there was no strings involved and we were able to get through it. I also enjoyed that they only do 1 on 1 interviews and not group.

N/A

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at KFC.

The whole process was easy and quick no drug tests and no background checks. The biggest thing was what days of the week you were available to work. On your first day they make you sit through a boring intro into the company and than another video of what they expect from you and what they want you to become in front of customers

Not worth pay to become manager

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KFC.

The hiring process was actually extremely professional throughout the entirety. I went into the store with my resume, which I believe is the best way to get an interview here (and I've heard the same). The manager scheduled the interview for the very next day and then we started the training process the next day.

Interview Questions
    • What would you expect when walking into a fast-food restaurant?   View Answer

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at KFC.

One on one interview with the manager. They will ask you questions based upon your ability to handle stressful situations - which there will be if you are hired. Focus on your ability to power through high-traffic times.

Interview Questions
    • I got asked about experience working cooking equipment or if I would be willing to, which was unexpected as I was applying as a cashier / team member. Go ahead and say yes if you're up to it because employees that can work any station get the most hours.   Answer Question

Cashier/Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KFC in August 2014.

It was a very easy process the Restaurant General Manager talked about the company the whole interview and then asked a couple questions to see if I played attention to him. Then asked if I could pass a background check.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

interviewed at KFC in June 2014.

Applied in-person and was called back the very next day for an interview the very same day. Showed up and never got an interview. A complete waste of my time.

Interview Questions
    • Never got the interview. Was stood up. Kept calling back to follow up and get the interview I deserve. Manager said he'd call me back each time and never did. Too unprofessional.   Answer Question