KFC Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.0

Team Member Interview

Interview

There wasn't much of an interview. I had instantly received the job because they needed people immediately.I had an orientation which consisted of me watching tutorials, situational questions, and surveys.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for KFC?   2 Answers

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at KFC.

Interview

phone call to schedule in store appointment, snag a job helped get this position, 1 on 1 he asked about previous experience, why KFC? before I left the interview it was guaranteed I had the job and to bring all of my personal information and also the sizes i needed for the uniform, once you buy your non slip shoes you can start training,

Interview Questions

• how to deal with angry customers   1 Answer

Negotiation

asked me how much I would like then they threw a number at me and I accepted scared that I wouldnt get more if i asked for more

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at KFC (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

About three interviews. The hiring manager actually told me some of the answers that I answered incorrectly and invited me in for another recording interview. I submitted an application at the "at-site"/open interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate anything.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Easy just asked you questions on my schedule I will have and reasons to why I will be committed to the job. Not so hard they want people who will be dedicated to the job for a while.

Interview Questions

• What makes me different from others   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KFC (Allen, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied in store and got called in for an interview less than two days later. I had my interview with my first general manager in the middle of a busy service (he even admitted to me that he scheduled it badly). After the interview, he told me I was hired, and I started my training that very week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation. Because I didn't have prior job experience, I got minimum wage.

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at KFC (Myrtle Beach, SC) in November 2014.

Interview

Meet with District manager and Director for the South Carolina stores. One on one meeting with both upper managerment. Perform drug screening test. Interview was pleasant and lots of diffucult questions asked. They came to my store I working at the time to watch me work.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at KFC.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was polite and formal. The questions however were juvenile. Very simple and clear. I liked that there was no strings involved and we were able to get through it. I also enjoyed that they only do 1 on 1 interviews and not group.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a sense of humor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oregon, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at KFC (Oregon, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process is fairly simple after you put in the application. You will go through a first peer interview and then the second interview will be conducted by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What type of shift are you looking for??   1 Answer
    • Have you ever worked in a fast food environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my position as far as shift and drive thru or front line cashier.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at KFC.

Interview

The whole process was easy and quick no drug tests and no background checks. The biggest thing was what days of the week you were available to work. On your first day they make you sit through a boring intro into the company and than another video of what they expect from you and what they want you to become in front of customers

Not worth pay to become manager

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KFC (Salem, OR).

Interview

The hiring process was actually extremely professional throughout the entirety. I went into the store with my resume, which I believe is the best way to get an interview here (and I've heard the same). The manager scheduled the interview for the very next day and then we started the training process the next day.

Interview Questions

• What would you expect when walking into a fast-food restaurant?   1 Answer