Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at KFC
- Team Member (50)
- Cashier (37)
- Assistant Manager (10)
- Crew Member (10)
- Cook (10)
- Shift Supervisor (6)
- Food Service Worker (5)
- Restaurant Team Member (5)
- Shift Manager (4)
- Restaurant General Manager (4)
- Customer Service Team Member (4)
- Guest Service Team Member - Cashier (3)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Part Time Team Member (2)
- Crew (2)
- Cashier/Prep Food/Drive Thru (1)
- Cleaning Captain (1)
- TILL OPERATOR (1)
- Cashier/Line Cook (1)
- Sides (1)
- Cook/Porter (1)
- RGM (Restaurant General Manager) (1)
- Team Member/Cook (1)
- Kfc Team Member (1)
- equipier de restauration (1)
- Loan Processor/Collector (1)
- Delivery Boy (1)
- Delivery Driver (1)
- Student Job (1)
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Eugene, OR) in September 2015.
I called in for a phone interview which progressed with detailed questions and instructions for follow up testing in data entry, typing, and MS Word and Excel. I was also instructed to e-mail a more detailed resume to the employment specialist showing more of my previous work experience. I took the tests and expanded my resume then re-submitted them.
- What sort of environment do you like to work in? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC.
I sat down with the manager in the lobby and talked about hours and expectations. The manager did lie to me and told me that she would pay me one thing, however, when I got my pay stub it was something else.
- How would you handle a customer with a complaint? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC) in August 2015.
meet with one of the district manager, who sat with me in the dining area. Asked me what position I was applying for. Asked about past work experience in the field that I was applying for. After that part he pose some questions on different situation that could accrue in the restaurant and how would I handle it. Share some of the company benefits.
- if I was a customer walking into there business what would see that was wrong? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Fredericksburg, VA) in August 2015.
I was sat down and given a bunch of paperwork, handed the job basically. There weren't any question except for ones regarding paperwork to prove my work eligibility and citizenship.
- What do you want to apply for? 1 Answer
Helpful (4)No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Elk Grove, CA) in June 2015.
It was really quick. Mainly questions that he asked about personality. He asked me questions that I didn't expect, so it threw me off completely. But it was straight and to the point.
- Tell me a time when you were loyal 1 Answer
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative Experience
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Davis, CA) in June 2015.
They used a tape recorder and also i came in at 1 30 when the interview was at the 2 and i was waiting for the interview for over an hour the manager did not talk very loud either so the questions were hard to understand
- Do u think you have a sense of humor Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC in May 2015.
one on one interview, with open-ended questions. A lot of scenario questions. Some very personal questions were asked. Wasnt sure if i was interviewing for a job or to be their next friend
- Why should you be the one I hire? 1 Answer
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Silverdale, WA).
I got a call from KFC three months after sending my application. Went and did my interview which only took five minutes. The questions were short and simple. The manager told me he'd call in a couple days and never did. I followed up a week later and found out he never gave the hiring manager my papers. Called again the next week as she tried to retrieve them and STILL he never sent them. Lazy management.
- Why KFC, How can KFC benefit you? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KFC (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2015.
I was called to come for an interview I talked about myself and we also talked about everything worked related, then I was called for a second interview and we discussed information about employment, they told me I got the job and to buy slip resistant shoes so that I may start the next day.
- Are you still in school? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Kissimmee, FL) in March 2015.
The manager wasn't very welcoming even though my attitude was very bright and cheerful. Every time he asked me a question, as I responded, he looked at me as though I was confusing him.
- What do you think will benefit you most by working at KFC? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review