KFC

Updated Feb 23, 2015
Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.2

Team Member Interview

There wasn't much of an interview. I had instantly received the job because they needed people immediately.I had an orientation which consisted of me watching tutorials, situational questions, and surveys.

Other Interview Reviews for KFC

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at KFC.

phone call to schedule in store appointment, snag a job helped get this position, 1 on 1 he asked about previous experience, why KFC? before I left the interview it was guaranteed I had the job and to bring all of my personal information and also the sizes i needed for the uniform, once you buy your non slip shoes you can start training,

Interview Questions
    asked me how much I would like then they threw a number at me and I accepted scared that I wouldnt get more if i asked for more

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at KFC.

One on one interview with the manager. They will ask you questions based upon your ability to handle stressful situations - which there will be if you are hired. Focus on your ability to power through high-traffic times.

Interview Questions
    • I got asked about experience working cooking equipment or if I would be willing to, which was unexpected as I was applying as a cashier / team member. Go ahead and say yes if you're up to it because employees that can work any station get the most hours.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

interviewed at KFC in June 2014.

Applied in-person and was called back the very next day for an interview the very same day. Showed up and never got an interview. A complete waste of my time.

Interview Questions
    • Never got the interview. Was stood up. Kept calling back to follow up and get the interview I deserve. Manager said he'd call me back each time and never did. Too unprofessional.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at KFC in June 2014.

Applied and got called for an interview within 2 days. Had an interview and was offered a position. The whole process took less then a week. There was an interview with the assistant manager and one with the general manager. There was also a walk through the resturant and what the duties would be.

other offers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at KFC in September 2013.

Hello all job seekers. Hope you find a job soon. I was referred to a KFC interview by a NYC Workforce1 account manager. Though I didn't have any fast food or retail experience, my mannerism, personality. and past volunteer work impressed the manager and I got the job. I was asked about my volunteer work, if I could handle a fast paced environment, if I could communicate effectively, if I could handle upset customers, what are some of my skills (if you dont have any, like I didn't, emphasize about how well you communicate and how well you can work in a team, bring up past team work experiences), what does great customer service consist of, if I would be willing to clean the entire facility, if I could lift heavy boxes, if I could stand for long periods of time, and my availability. If you don't have food or retail experience, just make sure to have some volunteer or school related work experience on your resume so it isn't completely empty. Answer questions clearly, be energetic, and be passionate in showing that you want the JOB/DUTIES and not just the CHECK from the job. Smile, remain polite even if the interviewer isn't, and greet and thank them by their names. Good luck to you all.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty much, "why do you want to work here?'" We all want money, but put passionate effort into this answer.   View Answer
    No negotiation for team member position, you get a 50 cent raise every six months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Escondido, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Escondido, CA

I applied online – interviewed at KFC in September 2013.

It took originally 3 weeks before i got my interview, and then i had a 2nd one, which were like a week apart, but after the 2nd week (2nd interview), i got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmsford, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmsford, NY

interviewed at KFC in November 2012.

I applied via the usual online procedure, i got a call next day , i went to the interview , store owner took my interview, they put an big emphasis at my appearance, make sure you go their with properly dressed up, no matter which company your applying for you should be formal at interviews, that give an extra impression, Then with couple of questions , i got hired on that day

Interview Questions
    • All questions was typical questions , tell me about yourself , background , whether you would be able to do late, n would continue here not. They wanted to make everything straight regarding whether you would continues or not stating the fact that you have to inform them a bit earlier once you want to leave.   Answer Question
    I basically went with what ever offer they gave me . Make sure you stay focused and clear about what you will do , If you are student just mention your hours properly , cause other why s it might get really hectic for you.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at KFC in July 2012.

you show up talk about your skills and assests.....nod and smile

Interview Questions
    • do you think your capable of being a member of our team   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KFC in May 2012.

They ask you questions. They are not very hard, just the basic questions you would accept. The interview is not hard at all. However, the manager told me that they only hire people who smile during the interveiw. So just smile like the world is a happy place.

Interview Questions
    Do you want the job? -Yes