KKR

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at KKR.

Interview Details – Went through a recruiter. Interviews went very well, but a bit disorganized in their explanation of job description.

Interview Question – None that I can think of.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at KKR.

Interview Details – Went through a staffing agency. They scheduled me for a Wednesday. I was Interviewed for 40 minutes with pretty standard questions. The interviewer was VP and was very nice. She was very difficult to read though as to whether she liked me or not. I left completely unsure of whether they were considering me or not.

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions like what did you like best/least about your past job.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at KKR in September 2013.

Interview Details – Very interesting interview. The people were very nice but the questions were a little challenging.

Interview Question – "If you had questions that no one had answers to, how would you handle it?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy. Told them that i wanted a certain salary and they gave it.

Very Difficult Interview

Assistant Interview

Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KKR in May 2014.

Interview Details – Testing, background checks, reference checks, transcript verification, employment verification, and urine sample. Its like customs with a cavity search. For nothing bc ppl leave quickly anyway. People come and go quickly because they dont appreciate good people. And they are losing good people faster than you can blink!

Negotiation Details – The low ball you

Worked for KKR? Contribute to the Community!