KLA-Tencor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Algorithm Engineer Interview

Algorithm Engineer
Milpitas, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at KLA-Tencor in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was very impressed with the hiring process. There were four phone interviews - each of the interviewers called on time, spent time discussing my research, and asked me a few domain specific questions. They were very clear on expectations and were forthright on the pros and cons.
I was flown out to their HQ and had seven one-one interviews. Each of the people I met had a good personality, and seemed to be easy to get along with. My hiring manager seemed to be exceptionally personable and encouraged me to voice any concerns I had. Overall it was a very rewarding interview process as it seemed to be two-sided. I hope things seem as rosy a year from now.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a program to calculate and store records for a paid parking lot   View Answer
  • The answer to this question had to do with correlation using Mutual Information   Answer Question

Algorithm Engineer Interview

Algorithm Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at KLA-Tencor in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed mainly on my project,as it was completely related to their field of operations.There were one or two questions on C,like"What is operator overloading?".

Interview Question – What is a virtual function?   View Answer

Worked for KLA-Tencor? Contribute to the Community!