KLA-Tencor Field Applications Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Malta, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KLA-Tencor (Malta, NY).

Interview

It was a half an interview on campus through the career fair. One of the questions was if I am supposed to eliminate one state from the states in US, what would it be?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got an onsite interview.

Other Interview Reviews for KLA-Tencor

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KLA-Tencor in October 2013.

Interview

Got the on campus interview during career fair. It was 30 min 1:1 talk about behavior questions. The second round was an onsite interview, which included a pre-test and 6 1:1 talks, also focusing on behavior questions and anything on your resume. All the people are nice to interact with and have provided a friendly and freely environment. Good place to work for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KLA-Tencor (Rochester, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

1. Core strength and weakness 2. Provide an example of technical challenge 3. How do you know the company 4. many things to do or single thing to do at the same time 5. what is you favorite carrer/job without morning alarm 6. what the company doing 7. How to deal with a tough customer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KLA-Tencor (Austin, TX).

Interview

Applied online. My resume was shortlisted by the HR Manager, and was contacted by e-mail. A telephone interview (15-20 mins) was scheduled, following which I was invited onsite for the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you negotiate a deadline with a customer, with whom you've had a successful track record in the past?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Malta, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at KLA-Tencor (Malta, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Submitted the application at campus job fair. Get an on-campus interview first. one month later, got the phoneinterview notification. The competition is fiercely, they will pick 3 persons out of 30 first round interviewees.

Interview Questions

• what will you do when will have a lot of stuffs to do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KLA-Tencor (Rochester, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

I got this interview after career fair in my school. HR asked about all the general and behavior questions. Like talk about yourself. How you know our company?

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KLA-Tencor (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2012.

Interview

inside person help to submit to HR 1st get phone interview with account apps manager 2nd on-site interview noticed by HR after 1-2 weeks, and now prepare on-going

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at KLA-Tencor in May 2011.

Interview

Consisted of phone interview with manager first, group presentation, individual interview in person second and phone interview with human resources finally. Friendly group of people, more than willing to answer questions. They even shared with me specially what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to explain my research over and over again in the simplest terms possible   Answer Question

Negotiation

Willing to negotiate bonuses, but not salary due to pay equity standards in the company