KLA-Tencor Field Applications Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Rochester, NY
Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at KLA-Tencor in September 2013.

1. Core strength and weakness
6. what the company doing
7. How to deal with a tough customer

Other Interview Reviews for KLA-Tencor

Field Applications Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at KLA-Tencor in October 2013.

Got the on campus interview during career fair. It was 30 min 1:1 talk about behavior questions. The second round was an onsite interview, which included a pre-test and 6 1:1 talks, also focusing on behavior questions and anything on your resume. All the people are nice to interact with and have provided a friendly and freely environment. Good place to work for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Malta, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malta, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at KLA-Tencor.

It was a half an interview on campus through the career fair. One of the questions was if I am supposed to eliminate one state from the states in US, what would it be?

Interview Questions
    I got an onsite interview.

Anonymous Employee  in  Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at KLA-Tencor in October 2012.

I got this interview after career fair in my school. HR asked about all the general and behavior questions. Like talk about yourself. How you know our company?

Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KLA-Tencor.

Applied online. My resume was shortlisted by the HR Manager, and was contacted by e-mail. A telephone interview (15-20 mins) was scheduled, following which I was invited onsite for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you negotiate a deadline with a customer, with whom you've had a successful track record in the past?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Malta, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malta, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at KLA-Tencor in March 2013.

Submitted the application at campus job fair. Get an on-campus interview first. one month later, got the phoneinterview notification. The competition is fiercely, they will pick 3 persons out of 30 first round interviewees.

Interview Questions
    • what will you do when will have a lot of stuffs to do?   View Answer
    no negotiation

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at KLA-Tencor in February 2012.

inside person help to submit to HR
    1st get phone interview with account apps manager
    2nd on-site interview noticed by HR after 1-2 weeks, and now prepare on-going

Field Applications Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 days - interviewed at KLA-Tencor in May 2011.

Consisted of phone interview with manager first, group presentation, individual interview in person second and phone interview with human resources finally. Friendly group of people, more than willing to answer questions. They even shared with me specially what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to explain my research over and over again in the simplest terms possible   Answer Question
    Willing to negotiate bonuses, but not salary due to pay equity standards in the company

Worked for KLA-Tencor? Contribute to the Community!