KLA-Tencor Human Resources Associate Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milpitas, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at KLA-Tencor in October 2012.

Application process was easy throughout our school career web site - then skype interview, pretty much behavioral questions such as; give me an example where you.... Thus got an e-mail a few days later inviting for a final round interview on campus. I had 6 interviews back to back, again behavioral questions plus a get to know approach. They did not send a message that everyone was aligned with the objectives of the company, for me they were more concerned about their own work on a daily basis, which could leads to a high level o ambiguity when having to define your work or strategy towards company's goals.

Interview Questions
  • Personal questions where there's no right or wrong and makes no sense at all in the context of the interview.   Answer Question

I had another offer from company that was more aligned to my interests and values.

Worked for KLA-Tencor? Contribute to the Community!