KLA-Tencor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer II Interview

Software Engineer II
Milpitas, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KLA-Tencor in December 2010.

Interview Details – They are fast! The entire week took 3 weeks. Week one, the recruiter saw my resume online and contact me, asked me whether I was interested in their position. I told him yes of course. Week two, one manager called me for a phone interview. He was a nice guy and the questions were relatively easy, I guess because I'm still in college, have no working experience. Week three, they brought me in for on-site interview. Met 4~5 guys there, one by one. The questions were focus on my background and some programming concepts. The only downside is they sent me rejection letter almost 2 months after that.

Interview Question – how do you evaluate yourself?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineer II Interview

Software Engineer II
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KLA-Tencor in May 2008.

Interview Details – on average there are around 4-6 rounds of interviews. All are technical. there is also a interview with a manager from US.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at KLA-Tencor

Worked for KLA-Tencor? Contribute to the Community!

KLA-Tencor Videos

KLA-Tencor – Why Work for Us?

KLA-Tencor Corporation is the world's leading supplier of process control and yield management solutions for the semiconductor and related microelectronics industries. We have been in business for over 30 years and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KLA-Tencor Software Engineer II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by KLA-Tencor employees and interview candidates.