KLA-Tencor Software Engineer II Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milpitas, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KLA-Tencor in December 2010.

They are fast! The entire week took 3 weeks. Week one, the recruiter saw my resume online and contact me, asked me whether I was interested in their position. I told him yes of course. Week two, one manager called me for a phone interview. He was a nice guy and the questions were relatively easy, I guess because I'm still in college, have no working experience. Week three, they brought me in for on-site interview. Met 4~5 guys there, one by one. The questions were focus on my background and some programming concepts. The only downside is they sent me rejection letter almost 2 months after that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KLA-Tencor

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KLA-Tencor in May 2008.

on average there are around 4-6 rounds of interviews. All are technical. there is also a interview with a manager from US.

Interview Questions

Worked for KLA-Tencor? Contribute to the Community!