KLAS Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2015
Updated Apr 5, 2015

Research Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KLAS Enterprises.

Interview

Thorough interview process. They are not just looking for people to fill space, they want the right people here, not just people. They are selective, so get your resume and cover letter in order to get yourself noticed/

Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KLAS Enterprises (Orem, UT) in June 2014.

Interview

There were a couple of stages of interviews. I believe it began with a telephone interview. Then I interviewed with the HR manager and took an editing test. The other editors reviewed my test, and I was called in to interview with Jenifer Gordon, the person who supervises the editing team.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation with a difficult co-worker? Give an example.   Answer Question

Research Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at KLAS Enterprises (Orem, UT).

Interview

The process is long and very detailed. I first submitted my resume with an employee that I knew at KLAS and after that I had a phone interview with the HR director followed by a follow up phone interview with another manager at the company. Then I had to complete a Rembrandt test online and finally I had a face to face interview at their offices. Total process took well over a month.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really out of the ordinary. Typical questions about working with others, some situational questions, discussing long term plans/goals.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KLAS Enterprises (Orem, UT).

Interview

Most candidates will experience an over-the-phone interview as well as multiple in-person interviews. Some candidates will meet with senior executives, and some positions require presentations or writing samples. KLAS wants to ensure that we hire the right candidates because we have a steep learning curve and require a lot from an employee. We'd rather not fill a position and wait for the right candidate over hiring someone who might not be a great fit.

Interview Questions

• What is the most significant thing you've done to improve yourself in the last 12 to 18 months?   Answer Question

Negotiation

KLAS is open to salary negotions for individuals who can make their case.

Reporting Analyst Interview

Interview

I started working at KLAS a few years ago. Honestly I don't know now that had I applied now, I'd be hired. It seems like the interviewing and hiring process is extensive, and I've heard from a number of new hires that it was boarder line excessive. When I was hired, there was 1 interview, and I knew if I got the job within 2 days. Now, there's multiple rounds of interviews, and sometimes getting a response/decision made takes a long time. I referred someone to work here who eventually gave up during the application process and took another job elsewhere because it simply took too long, and she wasn't being updated on the progress.

Negotiation

When I was hired there was no negotiation since I was an entry level position. Essentially it was here's the pay, take it or leave it. It was a good (not incredible) starting pay so I took it.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KLAS Enterprises (Orem, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

There are a lot of behavior type interview. They are really trying to understand if you are a good fit for the company and less around are you a good fit for a specific position. There are lots of fit questions and lots of "tell me about a time....".

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at KLAS Enterprises (Orem, UT) in December 2013.

Interview

I was referred to the job via online application and a current employee. Two phone interviews (one due to a personal reference) were held, both were professional but personable.
    Two in person interviews were held, the initial interview with the HR rep and an individual in the role I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• I had been asked to prepare to ask questions for half of the interview time, which was nice but a bit nerve wracking to prepare because I was not familiar with the Healthcare industry.   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KLAS Enterprises (Orem, UT) in December 2013.

Interview

The company was great to meet with and I was very impressed with both the staff and facility.

Interview Questions

Location and it seemed the salary position expectations was more hours than I wanted to commit away from my family for this particular position. And during the interview process we found my husband had some job prospects in another state so that was our ultimate decision.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KLAS Enterprises (Orem, UT) in June 2012.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview about two days after submitting my application. The entire process consisted of 2 phone interviews with 2 different individuals and 2 interviews in-person with 3 individuals.

The 1st phone interview was with the HR manager and the 2nd was a role play phone call with a member of management. During the role play phone call I was given a set of questions to ask as if I was performing tasks of the job. It wasn't very difficult.

About a week after the phone interviews I had an face-to-face interview with the manager who conducted the role play. A week after that I had another face-to-face with the HR manager and a different staff manager. About a week later I received a phone call informing me of their decision.

Interview Questions

• I ended up not getting the position because I didn't have a good answer to the questions, "what are your career goals?" and "what are you passionate about?".   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KLAS Enterprises (Orem, UT) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of an over-the-phone interview first, followed a few days later by three one-on-one interviews with a team member, the team manager, and the HR manager. The over-the-phone interview was a review of my resume, and the typical interview questions about problem resolution, "what would you do if ___________", and the like. The other two interviews were to inform me more completely about the company and my role were I to be hired, and my plans for the future, respectively.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with someone that you did not like, and what you did about it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. There was a set rate, and I took it.