KLAS Enterprises

KLAS Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2015
Updated Jan 16, 2015

Research Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KLAS Enterprises.

Thorough interview process. They are not just looking for people to fill space, they want the right people here, not just people. They are selective, so get your resume and cover letter in order to get yourself noticed/

Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at KLAS Enterprises.

The process is long and very detailed. I first submitted my resume with an employee that I knew at KLAS and after that I had a phone interview with the HR director followed by a follow up phone interview with another manager at the company. Then I had to complete a Rembrandt test online and finally I had a face to face interview at their offices. Total process took well over a month.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really out of the ordinary. Typical questions about working with others, some situational questions, discussing long term plans/goals.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KLAS Enterprises.

Most candidates will experience an over-the-phone interview as well as multiple in-person interviews. Some candidates will meet with senior executives, and some positions require presentations or writing samples. KLAS wants to ensure that we hire the right candidates because we have a steep learning curve and require a lot from an employee. We'd rather not fill a position and wait for the right candidate over hiring someone who might not be a great fit.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most significant thing you've done to improve yourself in the last 12 to 18 months?   Answer Question
    KLAS is open to salary negotions for individuals who can make their case.

Reporting Analyst Interview

I started working at KLAS a few years ago. Honestly I don't know now that had I applied now, I'd be hired. It seems like the interviewing and hiring process is extensive, and I've heard from a number of new hires that it was boarder line excessive. When I was hired, there was 1 interview, and I knew if I got the job within 2 days. Now, there's multiple rounds of interviews, and sometimes getting a response/decision made takes a long time. I referred someone to work here who eventually gave up during the application process and took another job elsewhere because it simply took too long, and she wasn't being updated on the progress.

When I was hired there was no negotiation since I was an entry level position. Essentially it was here's the pay, take it or leave it. It was a good (not incredible) starting pay so I took it.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at KLAS Enterprises in December 2013.

I was referred to the job via online application and a current employee. Two phone interviews (one due to a personal reference) were held, both were professional but personable.
    Two in person interviews were held, the initial interview with the HR rep and an individual in the role I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions
    • I had been asked to prepare to ask questions for half of the interview time, which was nice but a bit nerve wracking to prepare because I was not familiar with the Healthcare industry.   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KLAS Enterprises in December 2013.

The company was great to meet with and I was very impressed with both the staff and facility.

Interview Questions

Location and it seemed the salary position expectations was more hours than I wanted to commit away from my family for this particular position. And during the interview process we found my husband had some job prospects in another state so that was our ultimate decision.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KLAS Enterprises in June 2012.

I was called for a phone interview about two days after submitting my application. The entire process consisted of 2 phone interviews with 2 different individuals and 2 interviews in-person with 3 individuals.

The 1st phone interview was with the HR manager and the 2nd was a role play phone call with a member of management. During the role play phone call I was given a set of questions to ask as if I was performing tasks of the job. It wasn't very difficult.

About a week after the phone interviews I had an face-to-face interview with the manager who conducted the role play. A week after that I had another face-to-face with the HR manager and a different staff manager. About a week later I received a phone call informing me of their decision.

Interview Questions
    • I ended up not getting the position because I didn't have a good answer to the questions, "what are your career goals?" and "what are you passionate about?".   View Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KLAS Enterprises in April 2011.

The interview consisted of an over-the-phone interview first, followed a few days later by three one-on-one interviews with a team member, the team manager, and the HR manager. The over-the-phone interview was a review of my resume, and the typical interview questions about problem resolution, "what would you do if ___________", and the like. The other two interviews were to inform me more completely about the company and my role were I to be hired, and my plans for the future, respectively.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you worked with someone that you did not like, and what you did about it.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. There was a set rate, and I took it.

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KLAS Enterprises in March 2008.

KLAS recruits at BYU Career fairs. I met them while at BYU. I sent them my resume. They do a phone screen first. Aferwards, they will have you take a Rembrandt exam to test your personality and aptitude. Then you have an interview with one of the research managers, the HR manager and perhaps the strategic operations director. The interview style is quasi-behavioral (but not scientifically so, like you'd find in true behavioral interview with a rating system etc). It is kind of informal, but don't let that put you off. Be professional and prepared to share concrete examples. Then you'll have an interview with the General Manager. He will want to find out your goals. If they get the sense you'll be gone in less than 2 years, you won't get hired. Hiring is really expensive for them, because of the really steep learning curve.

Interview Questions
    • none really - but a common one that can trip people up is, "what are your career goals and how does KLAS fit in them?"   View Answer
    The current negotiations can be fairly open. Ask about the salary range and where you would be in the range. Be open and KLAS will work with you and if the offer is lower than expected, they'll be happy to show you the career path and the potential. If they see you are awesome and aggressive (meaning you want to grow the business and make a lot of money), then they'll want to keep you and will reward you, if not with the base then with great options for some pretty killer bonuses.