KLD Research & Analytics

Profile Unclaimed

KLD Research & Analytics Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at KLD Research & Analytics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KLD Research & Analytics in September 2008.

I had a total of three interviews. The whole process was completed in two weeks and an offer was made.

Interview Questions
    • What past research experiences have you had? How have you managed long-term research projects?   Answer Question
    I did not realize that I could negotiate (as a recent college grad). I was just so happy to have the job. But my colleges with 1-2 years of experience were able to negotiate their salaries based on past work experience and compensation.

Research Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KLD Research & Analytics in August 2008.

After submiting an oline application I was asked to come in for an interview. It had been a number of weeks since I submitted my application. After the interview I heard from my refrences I was being checked out. After about two weeks I got anxious and emailed the company asking if they needed any additional informtion and when decsions woudl be made. They emailed back a job offer.

Interview Questions
    I chicked out. Others negotiated for the same job I was offered and were able to get a thousand or two more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at KLD Research & Analytics in July 2008.

I participated in two in person interviews. The first was a panel. The second was one on one followed by two people answering my questions.