KMK Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

3.1

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KMK Consulting (New York, NY).

Interview

I had the chance to talk to Michael (president at KMK) at an information session in our school. I enjoyed chatting with him very much as he is a very friendly and nice person. After 20 minutes of talk with him I talked to Tony and they said that they will get back to me, where I got a call after a couple of days telling me that I got the internship.

Junior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KMK Consulting.

Interview

It was a on-campus interview. I was interviewed by two people separately. They asked me about my work experience and let me describe my previous project. I talked more about my SAS experience because I heard they use SAS in work. They are all very nice people by the way.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KMK Consulting.

Interview

Recruiting teams come to campus, got asked about work experiences and projects; got second round interview immediately and CEO asked about favorite things to do.Interview is not so formal, and they are generally looking for easy-going, charismatic, and people with great people skills; statistical skills come the second.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about SAS?   1 Answer

Statistical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at KMK Consulting (Bethlehem, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

first round interview is about behavior test, it is like regular behavior test from other companies second round interview is about technical test which includes questions about sas programming it is very strange because they gave me a data set, and asked me to write a sas program immediately by hand which is very different from regular interview from other companies which just ask me some questions about my research experience and work experience

Interview Questions

• they gave me a data set, and asked me to write a sas program immediately by hand   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KMK Consulting.

Interview

Interview right after info session. Interviewed by two people, a director and the president. Still waiting for the next step. Based on what I know, the next round will be technical questions purely on SAS programming

Interview Questions

• Basic resume questions. How you fit and 3-5 years plan.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KMK Consulting in February 2015.

Interview

Overall good. Really lay back first round, mostly going over the resume and take about my projects and class works, They are actually looking for someone who good at SAS and it is really not my thing so I kind of just gave up. I talked to 2 people and one of them is actually the founder of the company, nice guy but not paying any attention to my resume and just talking random stuff.

Junior Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KMK Consulting in January 2015.

Interview

first the behavior phone interview, takes 30 min, about the experiences in the resume, not so hard, the interviewer is very kind second the technical phone interview, takes 45 min, all the detailed sas programming question, such as macro definition, index question, statistical function, etc. the first several questions are basic and not so difficult. later all the questions are about sas advanced skills, and becomes difficult and detailed third on-site interview, still in process

Junior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KMK Consulting.

Interview

Applied through campus career fair, and was interviewed at the fair for about 40 mins went through my resume and several behavior questions, then the interviewer said she would schedule within 2 weeks. Then I got a phone interview asking behavior questions and followed with very detail technical questions. The interviewers are kind but after that, there is no more feedback even no reply to my follow up emails, I think I'd prefer even a rejection than no response.

Interview Questions

• All technical questions are very detail, asked about SAS advanced skill including MACRO, SQL   Answer Question

Junior Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at KMK Consulting.

Interview

I met with 4 people during my in-person interview at the KMK offices. I was having a great time interviewing with the employees, right up until I interviewed with the president. As soon as I walked into the room to interview with him, I felt a sense of unease come over me. Soon after I sat down and began the interview, I noticed that he would not stop staring at my chest. As a female, I was wearing normal interview-appropriate clothing with a blazer. After realizing this, I immediately made every effort to adjust myself in an attempt to alleviate the situation, even though I wasn't doing anything wrong in the first place. In all my interview experiences, I have never felt so objectified and degraded, much less by the president of the company. It's unfortunate that my experience with him so strongly contradicted my experiences with everyone else. The rest of the employees seemed like genuine, hard-working individuals.

Junior Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KMK Consulting in October 2014.

Interview

Friendly faces. very good interview questions. but the location is not very good. but finally got rejected without any notice. the process includes recruiters interview, technical interview and on-site interview.