KNACKTEK

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online - interviewed at KNACKTEK in October 2013.

Interview Details – They will call you for a brief phone screen (5 to 10) minutes and if they like you they will schedule an in person interview. There you will have an interview where they lay out their training periods and client connections (placement). If they like you enough you hear from them again for a last interview.

Interview Question – Tell me everything you know about KnackTek and our products   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KNACKTEK in January 2014.

Interview Details – I got called in for an interview for a Business Analyst entry level position. When I finally talked to the interviewer he told me the position had already been filled. I feel like I wasted my time. They told me about a different position that was open but I was not interested. I got a second interview but declined. They offered 10 weeks training with no pay. I was looking for a job that paid. I didn't like the company because I needed a job that paid and when I waiting for the interviewer I heard the receptionist calling people for an interview for the Business Analyst position when they told me it had already been filled two days before. This place just did not seem legitimate.

Interview Question – What are all the services we offer?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The whole business model did not seem legitimate.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and interviewed at KNACKTEK.

Interview Details – Don't really ask about your background at all during any of the interviews, make you refill out your resume and take an assessment. This is not really an interview to find out how you qualify for a job with their company, its just a test to see how much you know about their company. I came in expecting to interview for one position and was told I was interviewing for another. Make it perfectly clear that you mean nothing to them (all entry level recruits are the same), and that you are expendable. Constantly on phone, computer, etc. Really talks down to you.

Interview Question – Name every product offer and explain it in detail   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

.NET Developer Entry Level Interview

.NET Developer Entry Level
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at KNACKTEK in September 2013.

Interview Details – I arrived at the Alpharetta headquarters of Knacktek the next day after an short phone interview. I has to take a short aptitude test that was obviously translated from Indian (had Indian currency and names) and then I started my 1:1 interview. It was made very clear from the beginning that Knacktek was not offering an actual job, but an offer to train me for about two months (unpaid) and then place me with another company that could be anywhere in the U.S. (after a few more weeks). I was less than happy about the whole thing and I let the interviewer know it.

Interview Question – There were absolutely no technical questions of any kind.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for KNACKTEK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KNACKTEK interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by KNACKTEK employees and interview candidates.