KNACKTEK Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2015
Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.9

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KNACKTEK (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

After your the IQ test; You would have to interview with the technical manager then the managing director. They would let you know if they like you and moving forward with you.

Entry Level Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KNACKTEK in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was not bad you have to take a analytical test and then you will have to go through a series of interviews, it takes a few hours. The only issue I had was that its not a job offer, more or less a offer to take unpaid training and then once you are placed with a client you get paid. Basically they are a IT staffing comany.

Interview Questions

I was not able to train for 14 weeks without pay.

Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at KNACKTEK in December 2014.

Interview

Interview was about 30 min long but most of them about the company. Only question from me was that "am I available to work free during the training?"
    Training was long about 3 month and they wants to write a new resume for me and put me in contract with third company.

Interview Questions

• There was not a question about my knowledge. They asked if I am willing to work 3 month free and I refuse to do so. I am not despread for a job yey   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Standard-motivational based interviewing process. Be on time, be prepared with resume in hand. Professional setting and group based interviewing style. Interactive. Professional dress required with a possible offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Flexible

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KNACKTEK (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

I got called in for an interview for a Business Analyst entry level position. When I finally talked to the interviewer he told me the position had already been filled. I feel like I wasted my time. They told me about a different position that was open but I was not interested. I got a second interview but declined. They offered 10 weeks training with no pay. I was looking for a job that paid. I didn't like the company because I needed a job that paid and when I waiting for the interviewer I heard the receptionist calling people for an interview for the Business Analyst position when they told me it had already been filled two days before. This place just did not seem legitimate.

Interview Questions

• What are all the services we offer?   1 Answer

The whole business model did not seem legitimate.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at KNACKTEK (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Don't really ask about your background at all during any of the interviews, make you refill out your resume and take an assessment. This is not really an interview to find out how you qualify for a job with their company, its just a test to see how much you know about their company. I came in expecting to interview for one position and was told I was interviewing for another. Make it perfectly clear that you mean nothing to them (all entry level recruits are the same), and that you are expendable. Constantly on phone, computer, etc. Really talks down to you.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at KNACKTEK in October 2013.

Interview

They will call you for a brief phone screen (5 to 10) minutes and if they like you they will schedule an in person interview. There you will have an interview where they lay out their training periods and client connections (placement). If they like you enough you hear from them again for a last interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me everything you know about KnackTek and our products   Answer Question

.NET Developer Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at KNACKTEK (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

I arrived at the Alpharetta headquarters of Knacktek the next day after an short phone interview. I has to take a short aptitude test that was obviously translated from Indian (had Indian currency and names) and then I started my 1:1 interview. It was made very clear from the beginning that Knacktek was not offering an actual job, but an offer to train me for about two months (unpaid) and then place me with another company that could be anywhere in the U.S. (after a few more weeks). I was less than happy about the whole thing and I let the interviewer know it.

Interview Questions

• There were absolutely no technical questions of any kind.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at KNACKTEK.

Interview

3 intervews, it took 2 weeks. tedious and tense environment. difficult questions. signed 3 years
    contract. pay averagely. will try some other states. pay rates are better out of state.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy