KONE Interview Questions

2.8

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moline, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moline, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at KONE in August 2014.

I was referred to this company twice within one year, through 2 different temp agencies. Each time was scheduled with the same interviewer, and each time I had to wait over an hour for someone to come and get me when it was convenient for them. The first interview was a denial, and I was not given an answer as to why, other than I wasn't a good fit. I have almost 10 years in call center/customer service experience. The second time, the excuse was because they thought I wasn't interested in the shift hours provided, when I clearly expressed that I was.

Interview Questions
    • Which of my prior jobs did I like the most... how is that relevant?   Answer Question

Human Resources Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KONE.

Position is posted internally and then externally. Candidates post on positions via KONE's Career Site and resumes are managed through Candidate Tracking System. Hiring manager conducts phone screens and then selects best candidates for formal face to face interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What would be your 90 day success plan moving into this position?   Answer Question

Outside Sales for Crane Maintenance Customers In Nevada Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at KONE in January 2014.

Fisrt step is an online resume submission (theirs does not work too well) then a subsequent phone call for an interview and finally a series of sit down meetings with HR then finally an offer.

Interview Questions
    • The majority of time spent is assessment of previous experience and knowledge of the industry and customers. I can't remember one which stood out as being overly above the norm.   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KONE.

Employee referral or solid reputation within industry will get you fast tracked.

Interview Questions
    • How to resolve customer complaints without direct authority over field technicians. How to manage large portfolio with 200-400 accounts and still forge strong customer relationships.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KONE.

Interview went great. Had a meeting with local and district managers twice and then was offered the job within 2 weeks.

Account Manager Interview

Went through multiple interviews with several different managers in and outside of the area.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here instead of your current role.   Answer Question

Can Not Present Interview

Three times phone interviews as I am in an overseas location. Interview with HR, Interviews with hiring managers. One tele conference presenting answers to specific questions. introduce the company and hiring process, salary and benefit. holidays, pretty standard stuffs.

Interview Questions
    • What is the reason for give up my current much better paid job and living condition, to work for the company at lot lower pay and third world country living?   Answer Question

SAP Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KONE.

Interview held by two IT managers. They expected a lot of experience but unfortunately reacted haughty when I shared work experience in the area they didn't fully understand.
    Question asked the most during the interview is what I would do if projects need to be delivered under strict deadlines but nobody helping or can help. They tried to discuss that scenario few times from a number of angels that I had very strong feeling something is not right in their IT department.
    In the end I didn't get the offer, but I have to admit this is one of those cases when you better decline yourself.

Interview Questions
    • How do you see yourself in 5 years. What do you do in the situation when you have to deliver but nobody helping?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee-Mechanical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at KONE in March 2014.

I applied through campus placements. They first had a pre-placement talk. After which was the aptitude test. In aptitude there was the technical part(30Q in 45 mins) which was moderate difficulty and included more of definitions and theory and less of sums. After which there was a group discussion. My topic was about the elections as elections are coming up. After which was the HR round. They mainly asked hr questions and were kinda cool people. Just chill out. Its like chatting. Though they do try asking you confusing questions. After which is the final round where they roughly tell you where they would want to put you. In my college they came for
    1. Services
    2. Installation
    3. Sales
    I got removed in the last round as they wanted to put me in sales and i wanted core technical.
    But overall, they seem to be down to earth people and it was fun.

Interview Questions
    • We dont have place for you in services and installation, so would you want to join sales?   View Answer

I have excellent communication skills. And they saw that. And wanted to put me into sales which is not something i wanted to start my career with. So i suggested them not to take me for sales and take me for technical part(Services or installation). So they removed me from the last round :(

Electrical Engineer IV Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KONE.

Aps,gd tech interview and 2 hr interview
    aps was easy
    be clear with your basics and you can crack the interview easily

nil