KPMG

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate EVS Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through career services via my University, and had an on-campus interview with the director of EVS.

Interview Question – All behavioral questions   Answer Question

EVS Associate Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at KPMG in September 2012.

Interview Details – applied through campus career service and got the on-campus interview. interviewer is a partner. It was basically easy questions focusing on the resume and why evs, and general easy questions to build rapport. Then invited to Inside look program. It was two 30 minutes interview. before that, there is a department presentation. Then hava lunch together with all EVS staff. also staff panel included.

Interview Question – one technical question asked by on-site interview seniro manager, how do you value a company's common stock.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at KPMG in January 2010.

Interview Details – I had 5 1:1 interviews (2 with partners and 3 with managers) and went to lunch with an associate and a manager. The interview was completely behavioral. Be able to explain your past experiences well. Prior valuations experience, though not a must, is also important.

Interview Question – Give me a time when you and your manager had a difference of opinion on a matter and tell me how you dealt with that.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

EVS Associate Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG in November 2008.

Interview Details – We had an on-campus interview that was pretty straightforward, just trying to get a feel for personality. Then it was straight through to the super-day in NYC, where we had 3 interviews, several panels to which we could pose questions, and a happy-hour/speed-recruiting event that was a lot of fun.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at KPMG?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't try to negotiate.

Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG Videos

KPMG – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG Associate EVS interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by KPMG employees and interview candidates.