KPMG

Getting the Interview

45 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG in April 2014.

Interview Details – Had one phone interview and then two in person interviews. Most of the questions were job related. Didn't have too many standard "interview" questions. Had to submit a online application and once I did the proces was able to continue. Received offer letter a week after my last interview.

Interview Question – There wasn't too many difficult questions that threw me off.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didnt have to negotiate. Offer was want I wanted.

Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details – meet with senior manager and partener

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Interviewed at KPMG

Interview Details – 45 minute phone interview with a director. Got approved to fly out to the office. For 2 30 minute interviews with directors followed by a lunch with some senior associates. Interview was mostly behavioral based. I ended up asking more questions about themselves the firm and the job than they actually asked me.

Interview Question – Summarize yourself in 2 minutes   Answer Question

Interviewed at KPMG

Interview Details – Hiring process is fairly simple out of school. One on one interview then superday.

Interview Question – Questions relating to finance.   Answer Question

Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at KPMG in September 2013.

Interview Details – Got an interview on campus through my university. Met the people the night before at a reception - all so nice and easy to talk to. I got to meet my interviewer which calmed my nerves a bit. The interview was informal and easy-going - typical behavioral questions. 2nd interview was at the office. Got to stay in a gorgeous hotel the night before and have a fancy reception/dinner. We learned a lot about KPMG, and were given plenty of time and resources to have our questions answered. The interviews were more formal, but similar behavioral-style questions. Recruiters were so accommodating!

Interview Question – Nothing technical or case - all behavioral.   Answer Question

Interviewed at KPMG

Interview Details – the interviewer was nice and went through of the resume

Interview Question – what is your strength   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at KPMG in March 2009.

Interview Details – Very lengthy. Lots of interviews and the time line was over five months.

Interview Question – How do you see yourself in relation to your peers?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, I got more starting salary.

Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university - interviewed at KPMG in October 2009.

Interview Details – very standardized. intrapersonal skills and profesionalism can be as important or more than education.

Interview Question – standard questions, no surprises, be ready to talk and interact - they want to get to know you as a person.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – accepted offer as is - first job so not much leverage.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details – interviewed with 6 managers, not many technical questions. Had good time chatting with those managers, made me feel I will be selected at the end. Good I was not selected, bc I don't like the fake nice atmosphere. questions like tell me about yourself? why you want to work here? why we want to choose you ?

Interview Question – not many technical questions   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at KPMG in December 2010.

Interview Details – Basic behavioral questions. 2 phone interviews 1 in person. No caste study.

Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG Videos

KPMG – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG Associate interview questions and advice. All 45 interview reviews posted anonymously by KPMG employees and interview candidates.