KPMG

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate SAP Consultant Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG in April 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a phone call from one of the recruiters, she told me I was going to get a call from an IT person grading my technical abilities. After the phone call, 2 days later I was sent an email to interview in ATL GA, in 6 days on a Friday I traveled to ATL, my ticket was bought and I was lodged at the Westin, I met with 3 interviewers that day and they were all very easy to talk to, very relaxing and the interview was very conversational. The First Lady asked me a lot of technical and behavioral questions and the other 2 just really told me about the company. It was an overall great experience, everyone was extremely nice cos I remember I caught a cold on the plane the day before and they almost nursed me.

Negotiation Details – I was given an offer 2 weeks later and I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG Videos

KPMG – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG Associate SAP Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by KPMG employees and interview candidates.