KPMG

29 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details – Applied on campus

Interview Question – Nothing special, no behavioral questions. I walked through resume and answered followed up questions: how i did it, what was the difficulty, what was the result..   Answer Question

Forensic Technology Associate Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at KPMG in February 2014.

Interview Details – First round interview over the phone, they want to see you know who they are and what forensic technology is. They ask you about yourself and your resume. A week or so goes by and you get invited to a second round at HQ where there are three interviews and a lunch. Everyone was really kind and interested in you. Interviews for me were all about my resume and fit with the organization. Was told I'd hear back in two weeks but had to follow up after four weeks to get the no.

Interview Question – How do you think you and your experiences fit with Forensic Technology?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG in October 2013.

Interview Details – First, talked to a recruiter. Then, sent an application. Next, had a phone interview with a principal in the practice I was interviewing for. Finally, they flew me out to Atlanta for a 2 day interview process. The first day was an informal meet and greet, followed by a dinner with employees. Next day was a morning seminar, ending with 3 one on one interviews.

Interview Question – How will your degree from college help you in our practice?   Answer Question

Forensic Technology Associate Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details – Applied through school career center. Interviewed with 2 KPMG employee from forensic department. Mostly behavioral questions. The interview was very easy and straightforward. It was more to understand your personality. The manager actually spent 10 minutes to explain to the details of this position in order to let me understand the responsibilities and stuff.

Audit Intern Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at KPMG in September 2012.

Interview Details – The process took 5 weeks. I applied through my University career portal, had an on-campus interview and a full day office interview which consisted of two individual interviews with a manager and partner and lunch with associates and the recruiting team. Everybody was highly courteous and enthusiastic so try to match that enthusiasm. Also have as an arsenal of questions ready to ask them because my interview with the partner was all me asking questions because he didn't want to ask anything which is quite unique.

Interview Question – Tell me about your leadership skills.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It's Big Four company. You are lucky if you get in, negotiation is out of the question.

Very Easy Interview

Audit Associate Interview

Audit Associate
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG in September 2013.

Interview Details – I initially met KPMG associates at the on-campus career fair for accounting students. Afterwards they had several socials and dinners. About a month later they held on-campus interviews followed with in-office interviews (aka office visits).

Interview Question – How do you go about telling someone, whether at work or in a group project, that they are incorrect?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I felt like the people were very boring. I know this sounds like a strange answer, but at the socials and in the interviews I just never "clicked" with their professionals.

Audit Associate Interview

Audit Associate
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at KPMG in October 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview with 3 Korean practice managers from LA, NY, and ATL offices. Was asked questions for 30 minutes. Conducted in Korean. Very unresponsive and almost argumentative to answers. Asked many behavioral Q related to Korean cultural business norms.

Interview Question – What would you do if your superior told you to do something that you did not agree with.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Desktop Publisher Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details – Initial conversation with recruiter, then interview with director and manager. Very friendly. Quiet and bit stuffy atmosphere. Very corporate.

Interview Question – No unexpected question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Intern Interview

Intern
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details – I got the opportunity to interview with the firm after giving my resume to a recruiter at a career fair. The interview process for me consisted of one phone interview with a Senior Associate followed by two short second round behavioral interviews. There was no case study.

Interview Question – What can you bring to the position?   View Answer

Advisory Intern - Forensic Technology Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG in October 2012.

Interview Details – *Note: I first interviewed for the Information Protection area, but due to lack of budget for an intern, was referred to Forensic Technology where I went through the interview process again. Both processes were very similar.

First had an on campus interview which was largely conversational. We discussed my hobbies and experiences with school. After this was an office interview. They brought all of those chosen down the night before and put us in the Ritz-Carlton. Also took us out to dinner in small groups so you could talk to the employees leading your group. The next day was filled with presentations, lunch with employees from the area you're interviewing for, and two half hour interviews. These interviews were slightly tougher, but not overly stressful.

Interview Question – How would you handle a project if you're unfamiliar with the subject matter and have no immediate access to management / team members?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for interns. While I do not know what other firms pay, I believe the annualized salary given me is very competitive.

Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG Videos

KPMG – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG interview questions and advice in Atlanta, GA. All 29 interview reviews posted anonymously by KPMG employees and interview candidates.