KPMG Audit Graduate Trainee Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Audit Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Lagos (Nigeria)) in July 2014.

Interview

The first step is the online application (you will be asked to attach credentials). then GMAT based aptitude test (which comprise numerical, verbal and logical reasoning) and essay writing (i wrote on why i want to work at KPMG). Then you will be called to fill an application form and submit credentials. the next stage is an assessment centre comprising group work where we had to solve a puzzle, panel interview and critical reasoning test( also called diagrammatic/abstract test). finally, an interview with a partner,then one is bench marked against other successful candidates and a decision will be made whether to give offer to the candidate or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you were in a situation of conflict and how you handled it   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time you worked under pressure   Answer Question

Negotiation

Its an entry level role, so no negotiation.