KPMG

Getting the Interview

13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at KPMG in September 2011.

Interview Details – First round and second round questions. All behavioral, very easy to get through.

Interview Question – nothing unexpected or difficult noted   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other job opportunities

Albany, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG in October 2010.

Interview Details – online application and 1:1 Campus interview ,last round was interviewed with 3 different persons, project manager, partner and senior partner

Interview Question – what is your weakness   Answer Question

Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online - interviewed at KPMG in November 2013.

Interview Details – The whole process may contain the online application, writing test(logical and Numerical), manager interview and partner interview. Both the manager interview and partner interview is the single interview with manager/ partner.

Interview Question – Why you choose accounting instead of the financial fields work.   View Answer

Interviewed at KPMG

Interview Details – We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Interview Question – We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

Answer Question

Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interviews, ask mainly about why you want to join the firm and your passion for the job. Need to prepare questions on the China's economy and basic analysis as well as KPMG's presence in china.

Interview Question – Why do you want to make a switch from Computer science to accounting?   Answer Question

Auditor

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details – We had onlin application first and then we go for group interview and then we have one to one manager interview and with partner.

Interview Question – There are no unexpected questions. All questions are very general.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Moscow (Russia)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at KPMG in May 2008.

Interview Details – I applied on the compeny site, submitted required application form, passed several tests (English language, Psycology..). Then I had an interview with a manager (5 minutes) who asked me only one question "why do I apply to the specific industry audit department". And that it it. The whole selection process took one week.

Interview Question – Why do I apply to the specific industry audit department? (I have banking education but applied to industry department)   Answer Question

Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at KPMG in February 2009.

Interview Details – applied on line and get the verbal and english test in two weeks later. After these test, if I passed the HR will call me to take first interview which include group interview and manager interview. Finally, I will ask to take final interview with partner.

Interview Question – do you have any achievement   Answer Question

Auditor

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at KPMG in February 2010.

Interview Details – behavioural questions -- very standard, such as give me an example of teamwork, give an example of persuading others, what is professional services

Interview Question – what is professional services   Answer Question

Auditor

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at KPMG in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewer was really friendly and supportive. He gave common behavioral questions, mostly like a background check. Very common big four interviews. But I would say, a couple things to pay attention:
1. if you switch from sth else to auditing, explain it even the interviewer did not ask
2. be prepared for some simple technical questions like depreciation, sales of goods, adjustment entry
3. emphasis on team work

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG Videos

KPMG – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG Auditor interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by KPMG employees and interview candidates.