KPMG Auditor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

First round and second round questions. All behavioral, very easy to get through.

Other job opportunities

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Albany, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

online application and 1:1 Campus interview ,last round was interviewed with 3 different persons, project manager, partner and senior partner

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrevieja (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Torrevieja (Spain)) in June 2014.

Interview

Exam, accounting tests, two interviews with management and partner. All quite normal and standard, as long as you are young and finishing your degree with more than 2:1 ratio and good level of English, you should be getting the call.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, ask mainly about why you want to join the firm and your passion for the job. Need to prepare questions on the China's economy and basic analysis as well as KPMG's presence in china.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to make a switch from Computer science to accounting?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in November 2013.

Interview

The whole process may contain the online application, writing test(logical and Numerical), manager interview and partner interview. Both the manager interview and partner interview is the single interview with manager/ partner.

Interview Questions

• Why you choose accounting instead of the financial fields work.   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

We had onlin application first and then we go for group interview and then we have one to one manager interview and with partner.

Interview Questions

• There are no unexpected questions. All questions are very general.   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG in September 2011.

Interview

The interviewer was really friendly and supportive. He gave common behavioral questions, mostly like a background check. Very common big four interviews. But I would say, a couple things to pay attention: 1. if you switch from sth else to auditing, explain it even the interviewer did not ask 2. be prepared for some simple technical questions like depreciation, sales of goods, adjustment entry 3. emphasis on team work

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in August 2010.

Interview

Lots of contact by telephone and email. After passing the initial screening, completed online exams. Afterwards was invited for an interview, first with HR, afterwards was invited for a second interview with the managers and partners. Overall impression of the company was very nice, all of the managers I spoke with were very friendly and had lots of positive things to say about the company. The interview with the partner wasn't nearly as pleasant and eventually I was glad I didn't get an offer because I don't think I would have accepted it—lots of overtime for a very low salary. However, it was a good experience and the company has lots of friendly faces that would make working here pleasant.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG in February 2010.

Interview

behavioural questions -- very standard, such as give me an example of teamwork, give an example of persuading others, what is professional services

Auditor Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG in December 2009.

Interview

It was good experience having an interview with one of the Big 4, first I had a meeting with the partner and the manager, then I met the head partner for the audit division. All of them was friendly.