KPMG

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details – First stage was an aptitude test which included algebra and verbal and logical reasoning. Second stage was a group interview. Third stage was one on one interview with a Senior Associate and the final stage was meeting a business partner.

Interview Question – My unexpected question was when I'm asked how much I expect from the position   Answer Question

Interviewed at KPMG

Interview Details – Got an interview invite via consultancy. The questions asked were not very though and the entire atmosphere was very conversational.
Didn't get a chance to negotiate the salary and other stuff as the HR seemed not too inclined towards negotiations.
Focus on the previous work and show how you fit into the entire culture.

Interviewed at KPMG

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interviews with case studies and guesstimates with standard business cases.
Interview panel normally consists of two to three members

Interview Question – What would you change in the current placement system of your college?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at KPMG in April 2012.

Interview Details – It was a normal interview which started with background questions then educational then what i look for after getting the job

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – It was not what i expected

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at KPMG in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was asked what my strengths were on my previous role and what did I consider my weakness to be. I was also asked a lot of other scenario questions regarding my previous jobs.

Interview Question – What are your strenths?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG Videos

KPMG – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by KPMG employees and interview candidates.