KPMG EVS Intern Interview Questions

EVS Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Networking night where we met two associates in the EVS practice, both in transfer pricing. This was followed by an on-campus interview, mainly behavioral, a little technical. This was followed by a second round (final) with 3 other candidates. A night of networking on Thursday was followed by an interview Friday morning. This was with 4 new people, 2 managers, 2 associates. There was also a job shadow for half an hour during the process.

Interview Questions

• Describing valuation ar arms length (transfer pricing)   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

EVS Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through my school, the first interview was on campus. They asked all behavioral questions and spent a decent amount of time just asking me about my major and what I liked about it. The interviewer was very nice and personable. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. She gave a lot of information about the company and what responsibilities the internship had.

Interview Questions