KPMG Executive Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2015

3.1

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Calcutta (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Started with and Aptitute Test, Followed with Group Discussion, I could not clear it,, but further two more processes were pending, one was HR interview, and other was Technical Interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Just two rounds..one with the HR and other was technical

Interview Questions

• It was on As 21 and 23...dont remember precisely...two years back   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Bangalore (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

The Day starts with a Presentation then a Written test was taken first which was followed by a GD round. Written test was the main criteria for the selection for the interview round. In written test 5 QS was asked which was all about managing the work in the company and email writing. Nothing Technical !

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

3 Rounds of Interviews

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Bangalore (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

It took as long as 6 months for me to get the offer letter. Interviewed by Advisory manager in US and it was good. It was just that i had to explain the whole job role i was doing in my previous organization. Not satisfied with the HR personnel though.

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

The candidate is grilled with 3 rounds of interview which can take good 10-15 days (In my case the it took 15 as the partner was not in town). 1) This round is taken by HR and is a general conversation about your past. 2) This is the most grilling round, as this is where your skills are tested. 3) This is the easiest of them all, as you need to meet the partner.

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Very smooth process & highly helpful team.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

It was quite good and conducive environment.People are helping and polite, Interview @ HR was combo of HR & Technical touch @Senior Mgr- Technical was quite tricky but gone through comfortably.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

1. Submission of resume online. 2. Call from HR Depatment. 3. HR interview and technical interview 4. Partner discussion 5. Offer letter

Negotiation

No negotiation since at each level the salary is fixed

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Bangalore (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

HR & Technical Interview. Focus on behavioral fit and technical competences. Also focuses on long term career vision area of specilization.