KPMG Graduate Interview Questions

2.9

Graduate Interview

Interview

First you upload your personal information, after that there is a situational test where they provide with a video and a scenario and you have to select the best and worst option. Then there are numerical and verbal reasoning tests. After that there is a phone interview that lasts about 45 minutes and an assessment centre follows that.

Interview Questions

• Pick a company that has had some difficulties recently and propose 4 things that would help their problems.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Online Application, 1 hour Telephone interview, a full day Assessment centre consisting of a case study, in tray exercises, role plays with a manager and a client, self assessment questionnaires

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about KPMG. KPMG's competitors, clients, their business. competency-based questions. Tell me about a business that is not doing well? What are the reasons behind their poor performance? What recommendations do you have for the business to improve their performance? How can KPMG offer for the business?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Interview

Online aptitude tests - numerical reasoning, reading graphs and percentages, verbal reasoning, reading a passage and comprehensive understanding, phone interview - standard competency questions, assessment centre and final partner interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a company you think is successful at the moment, and 4 reasons why?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online and then had to complete an online numerical and verbal reasoning test. Following that I had to complete a telephone interview and then asked to attend an assessment centre which involved three tasks; an etray exercise, a written report and two role play interviews, as well as retaking the verbal reasoning test. Following that I was invited to a face-to-face interview, where I also had to give a presentation. I found that the interviewer did not like the company I had chosen to present and was very disinterested. No follow up questions where asked after my presentation which I thought was strange.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about something that has been in the news recently regarding the advisory division of finance sector   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I passed the online tests and had a telephone interview. The interview felt a bit rushed and the interviewer called late and told me she was ill. They asked all the questions you'd expect from the competencies listed on their website. Make sure you have a good few examples for each one as in the feedback I was told that it was only one question which I slipped up on.

Interview Questions

• Was asked a question on a time I had delivered quality and, according to feedback, I had not provided a clear enough example.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Detailed on their website

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

We will not post reviews containing: Rants, venting, or obscenities Personal insults or defamatory attacks (by name, title, or association) Aggressive or discriminatory language Trade secrets or information protected by employer contracts Content not relevant or helpful to our community Text in ALL CAPS or using excessively poor grammar Please read our Community Guidelines for more information about our review criteria.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Applied for transaction services - got through to telephone interview stage. You talk to someone who works in your department, not HR. The questions are all competency based; 3 of the 5 ones they tell you they will look for. There are a couple of situational judgement questions i.e. what would you do in this situation. There are also the standard why KPMG, why this department questions. Commercial awareness is really important, make sure that you know a company that is doing well/badly and four factors that contribute to this. There was also a question on a company that is expanding globally.

Interview Questions

• Four factors that have contributed to a company's demise   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

1st round phone interview. Very typical competency based questions. The interviewer pretty much just went through the key competency listed on their career website and asked for examples of relevant past experience, so be prepared with lots of examples of yourself. The interviewer was nice, but seemed a bit impatient sometimes. So try and make your answer concise and to the point.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an occasion when you have to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Interview

I had to fill out a very long internet form. I didn't get past this stage and I was given no feedback as to why. I think they are looking for the cheapest people they can get, because I met the requirements they specified, but may have been overqualified with a PhD.

Interview Questions

• Using a company of your choice, explain why you believe it has been successful or unsuccessful.   Answer Question