KPMG

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Help Desk Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details – This was by far one of the most rude and inappropriate interviews I have ever completed- if not for the recognition and branding of the company, would've probably walked out and left. The interview was handled by KPMG's recruiting company called GTN. Couldn't believe it. The Account Manager for GTN bragged about being in the same position for 13 years, but then told me I was not ambitious because I hadn't accepted any of the jobs I had interviewed for- this was after I stated that traveling more than 50% was not possible with my home situation. Interviewer went into detail about the position, but then would randomly burst out with a math question. When I was unable to answer quickly, berated me and said it was easy 3rd grade math.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG Videos

KPMG – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG Help Desk interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by KPMG employees and interview candidates.