KPMG IT Attestation Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

I met with a senior associate at a campus tabling event where I had my initial questions about the role and firm answered. The position was for an IT Attestation Associate in Milwaukee, WI. I spoke with the associate then emailed my resume for review and filled out the online application. Within a week, I received an email inviting me to come in for an interview. My interview was a series of three meetings one after the other with a team manager, the advisory/attestation director, and then the senior associate I had initially met with on campus. The questions were essentially about my background, what I expected out of the firm and the team, how my skill set would fit in the role and the team, and more details about my resume. After these three interviews, I went to lunch with a couple of senior associates and had the opportunity to pick their brains asking multiple questions and just having natural conversation. At the end of lunch, I received business cards and parted ways. Sent out thank you emails that afternoon and the next day received a call from the director extending an offer to join the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you worked on a project where you faced an obstacle. How did you overcome that obstacle?   Answer Question
  • What are you looking for in a career, firm, and work environment?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Newark, DE) in October 2013.

Interview

Initial Interviews were held on campus for both internships and full time positions. Held a pre-interview session before the interviews to meet with the members of the interview panel which was really helpful in understanding the work profile and about the company. Interview was very behavioral type and was promised to get back within 2 weeks. But after the interviews there was no communication from their end for more than a month and no response to any emails.

Interview Questions

• Many open ended questions of which I thought I did not do was "How do you tell your client a bad news about a deliverable?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Austin, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

1) Dinner Night - Lots of KPMG employees- including partner as well. - General Discussion - Sports talks 2) Behavioral Interview - Very basic questions about leadership etc. General Question