KPMG

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Audit Staff Interview

IT Audit Staff
Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details – Was very easy. 2 step process. 1 phone interview where they asked just about my resume and getting to know me better. Then invited me to an office visit in the charlotte location. Was interviewed by 4-5 different people. Took me out to lunch, which i believe was an informal interview. I was not asked any specific questions about the job, mainly just trying to understand me as a person.

Interview Question – No real technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

IT Audit Staff Interview

IT Audit Staff
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at KPMG in March 2013.

Interview Details – I talked with a Manager that came to my school to present, I was a leader in the group he was presenting to and we had a good discussion afterwards. I then followed up with a thank-you email. When he came back for a resume workshop (one on one resume review) I made sure to have him review it. He was brutally honest about my resume and appearance, and I took his advice.

He sent my name to a recruiter when they asked about possible candidates. They invited me to the 2nd round of interviews that were held at KPMG (the first round of interviews is typically done on my college campus).

There were four students in the group they were recruiting from. One person was from my school and the other two were from a private school. The recruiter met us and took us up to a conference room. We were then each taken to an interview with a Director (Senior Manager level). After the interview we would switch directors until we had each interviewed with 3 Directors each.

We then went out for a lunch interview with all of the directors and an associate. The food was excellent and the conversation was lively most of the time.

Interview Question – No technical questions, they were all behavioral, and most were not difficult. The most difficult was asking about my greatest failure.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG Videos

KPMG – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG IT Audit Staff interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by KPMG employees and interview candidates.