KPMG

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details – I interviewed to be a summer intern in their tax function in their San Francisco Office. The interview was at my university's career center and it was quite straight forward. there typical behavioral questions as well asking you to elaborate on a certain portions of your resume. If you get there early, you have your own greeter who is there to answer any last minute questions.

Interview Question – Why Tax?   View Answer

Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at KPMG in March 2012.

Interview Details – I got the interview through our "Meet the FIrms" event at school. You first have to speak to the recruiter for a few minutes and give your resume. If the recruiter likes what they see from first glimpse, then you will be extended an interview offer at one of their offices. The actual interview was 100% behavioral. No technical questions, just behavioral questions based on your professional and academic experience. If you are to be accepted into this highly competitive program, you have to have superior academic performance (3.5+), leadership experience (either from a job or student organization), and some sort of professional experience and relate that experience to the position applied for. I had all but the grades. My grades weren't bad, but they weren't great, which is why i wasn't extended an offer.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to juggle a lot of priorities at once and how you handled it.   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at KPMG in September 2010.

Interview Details – I arrived at the office, met with a greeter, and had two interviews. Each was with a partner, both of whom were incredibly nice and friendly. Both were very welcoming, and both were very behavioral based interviews. They asked questions about my resume, and activities. I went to lunch with some of the tax professionals, from first year associates to seniors - all of whom were amazing, and I could definitely see myself working with.

Interview Question – What was (such and such) activity that you had listed on your resume? Tell me about the experience and what you learned from it   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG Videos

KPMG – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG Intern interview questions and advice in San Francisco, CA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by KPMG employees and interview candidates.