KPMG International Audit Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2014
Updated Oct 2, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at KPMG International in April 2014.

1st round consists of testing of your logic, numerical reasoning, concentration, multi-tasking and two essays in Czech and English language. It is not particularly hard but make sure you sleep well before your test day. 2 round is the assessment centre - group discussions, role plays, improvised presentation, ... Couple of candidates are selected to further rounds - interview with managers and job-offer interview by partner. I made it to the interviews but then I received a better job offer so I apologized in advance and did not attend the interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Quite many difficult accounting questions raised by committee during the AC.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG International

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG International in May 2011.

Pretty easy and straightforward, tests and interview with a manger. Standard questions regarding soft skills and walk me through your resume alike. Mini presetnation at the beggining.
    In conclusion, a good employee hiring process gives you the best chance of hiring. Without it, hiring mistakes and wasting money are real possibilities.

there was no negotation phase

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG International in April 2011.

I applied online for the article ship and then on the basis of my qualifications they called me for the first interview with HR Manager in which my personality and communication, presentation, leadership, management skills were tested. Then after passing first interview i was called for the second interview with Audit partner who tested my technical knowledge.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at KPMG International in August 2010.

3 rounds, HR, line manager, and partner. All very easy. They dont grill much since it is at a base level. HR understands for longer. Liine manager very understanding, and partner just meets you for five mins. HR is the only round you must give little carefully

Interview Questions
    • none. HR tries to understand if you fit in the culture, and so asked where do you party etc, and do you party and hang out with friends   View Answer
    No negotiation, all got the same salary