KPMG International Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2015

3.2

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG International.

Interview

I got the job offer from MBA college campus placement process. GD followed by 2 rounds of interview. Both interviews were non technical.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The initial pay they offered was too low. So I negotiated to increase the pay. They agreed to it.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG International

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG International (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

Got through to telephone interview stage - read the email they send you with the points that they tell you to prepare for. Basically follows the exact format but ask you some questions in the context of a business.

Read up on 1 or 2 organisations as they ask you to talk about them and challenges.

Advanced to assessment centre

Interview Questions

• Name a business that s doing well and tell me three things which is essential to their success.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG International.

Interview

Not too difficult if you have sound technical knowledge, good communication skills and consulting ability. Research on the role you apply for and gain knowledge around that. Be confident and honest.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview including questions on Corporate Finance, presentation on a company of choice   Answer Question

Negotiation

I couldn't negotiate much as I had not much bargaining power. Although they do consider it a positive if you negotiate with justified demands.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at KPMG International (Moscow (Russia)) in February 2015.

Interview

Online application and test followed by a phone call interview that tests your commercial awareness. They asked basic questions about CV. Also what qualities are important for working in KPMG?

Consultant Interview

Interview

some ice breakers followed by background knowledge followed by marketing terms. strategy concepts. followed by a case study. then some discussion on cv. then discussion on their current operations

Consultant Interview

Interview

Hiring Process is composed by 3 steps:

1) HR interview about your training and professional background
    2) Interview with 2/3 Senior Manager about case studies
    3) Last interview with Office partner (informal interview)

Interview Questions

• Case studies can be tricky since sometimes they don't suit with your academic background   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

I applied directly to the HR Dept by sending out a Cover Letter and CV. They replied to me to come in for an interview with 1 HR person and 1 senior associate. They asked me some of the pretty much standard questions: Why KPMG? Why Consultancy? Tell us about yourself...etc.

Interview Questions

• None that I can think of. Interview went pretty smoothly.   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

interviewed at KPMG International (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

very lengthy

Interview Questions

• Describe a failing business and give 4 reasons why this is.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied online with the milkround through university recruitment. Online numerical and verbal testing before interview.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG International in November 2013.

Interview

campus hiring

Interview Questions

• how change in asset management ratio affect p&L a/c   1 Answer