KPMG International Graduate Audit Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014
Updated Oct 15, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Graduate Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG International in October 2014.

Delivers Quality: TMAT when you completed a project you are most proud of.
Resilience: TMAT you worked in a pressurized environment. What challenges did you face? What would you have done differently?
TMAT when you made extra effort to help a customer.
Tell me about challenges that a company is facing on the GLOBAL level. What is the biggest issue out of this and why?
How is KPMG different from other firms. (no ques about why KPMG)
Why audit?
What will you be doing in your first year?
What will your day to day tasks be?
What is the most boring thing about audit?
Situational:
You have the following pieces of work to complete:
a. Data analysis due in 1 week
b. A long term project with many component - you are not fully aware of the details on this project yet
c. You have a graduate group project
d. You are also studying for your CIMA
In this situation how would you manage your work load?

Q.2 You are assigned some analysis work by your manger which requires you to collect information and data from various people. You have had lots of problems collecting data and hence this has effected the quality of the work you could have done. Your manager is aware of the issues that you have faced and is happy with the work you have produced given the difficulties.
Your manager and yourself are presenting the work you have done to the client who is not very happy with the work. He is picking out point in the analysis that he feels are not up to standard. You feel he is missing the bigger picture of the analysis and focusing too much on minor points.

How would you handle the situation in the meeting?
What would you want to achieve by the end of the meeting?

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG International

Graduate Audit Interview

Online application form - pretty easy and I don't remember there being any open/free word question. Online numerical and verbal tests - really easy - I hadn't picked up a calculator in about 3 years and I apparently landed in the high percentiles on both of the tests. Then invited to first round telephone interview a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a business that is not doing well and give me 4 reasons why.   Answer Question

Graduate Audit Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG International.

I applied online, finished all the online test, eg. numerical, verbal, situation judgement, and then got a telephone interview, it takes me 1 month. But if the online test could be finished faster, then the whole process would take less time. the telephone interview mostly is about teamwork, my own experiences and situation judgement and also commercial awareness.

Graduate Audit Interview

Applied online and got telephone interview

Graduate Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at KPMG International in April 2012.

Initial phone interview asking why you chose KPMG and just to get to know you. Next step was assessment centre, group presentation on an issue and interview by senior manager of particular service line, mainly behavioural questions and questions using STAR model.

Interview Questions
    • When was the last time you were under time constraints? How did you cope?   Answer Question