KPMG International Human Resources Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2014
Updated May 31, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

Got contacted about two weeks after sending in my resume to set up a phone interview. After two weeks, was scheduled for an in-person interview with two managers, followed by two separate interviews with managers, each a week apart. Last stage will be background checks but if they really like you, they will give you an offer first, conditional upon successful background checks.

Interview Questions
  • Salary expectation was asked a couple of times at different interviews
    Tell me about a time when you had two conflicting priorities and how did you ensure to get them done?
    Tell me about a time when you had to meet a deadline that you did not have enough time for?
    Tell me about yourself?
    Why do you want to work for KPMG?
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG International

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at KPMG International.

Applied through workopolis, normal interview with no surprises. Hiring manager was transparent and is the reason why I joined, but the recruiter dragged her feet through process, was hard to reach and I did not find her to be sincere.

Interview Questions
    • From what you know about our HR processes, what would you change or recommend?   Answer Question

Worked for KPMG International? Contribute to the Community!