KPMG International

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.7

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG International.

Q/A test
Applied on line taking the first round QA test on line. IF passed, went to on-site taking second round onsite QA test. It is all about taking test.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG International

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG International.

I applied to actuarial internship programme 2015 UK online, passed the standard online tests, and was offered an interview around 1 month later.
    The interviewer was very nice. The whole interview was 45 minutes, around 5 questions in total if i remember correctly, and at the end there is an opportunity to ask the interviewer questions. There were questions about team work and situations of high pressure, all revolving around the list competencies they sent you in an e-mail. Also there were a couple industry related questions. There are plenty of questions posted online for KPMG interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done to make yourself suitable for KPMG?   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG International.

Applied online, initially had a situational judgement test followed by a verbal reasoning, numerical and logical reasoning test. Took about a month from passing the test to the phone interview. Was interviewed by a manager in Audit. Interviewer seemed like she was in a rush and did not really respond to any of my answers.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG International.

I just did the test and the telephone interview. The mathematical part of the test was pretty hard, because there are many possibilities (8 instead of the normal 4 or 5), the verbal was ok. The telephone interview was not too hard, but I did not prepare enough.

Intern Interview

Application process included filling in the application form where you can attach your resume and cover letter. The invitation for the interview came through a call and the process ended with one round of interview. The interview involved pretty normal interview questions and a walk through the resume.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG International in September 2014.

online application, two rounds of interviews. the first one is behavioral-based, and the second round is the managers take you out to lunch.
    be more prepared. Usually, they two interviewers at the same time, a two-on-one interview. therefore, you might be more nervous under that circumstance if you don't prepare well

Interview Questions
    • what do you expect as an intern from KPMG   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG International in August 2014.

After 2/3 phone calls concerning my appropriate working schedule and cv questioning, I got invited to an interview in Brussels, Diegem. Interview was first with someone from HR about my cv and then a senior manager about some business cases

Intern Interview

what have you been following in news? tell me about grades that were worse than what you thought. What companies are doing bad? what companies are doing well? AC was difficult too much information to be read.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)
    Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG International in June 2014.

The Milan's building us outstanding, but i have heard some bad infos about the work life in there. After my interview they have lost my English test and they submitted me another one by e-mail

Interview Questions

I had some more attractive offers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG International in June 2014.

Sent CV and cover letter and was invited to take three tests (numerical, verbal reasoning, logical). You need to pass these to progress to the scheduled interview. Also prior to the interview there is a personality questionnaire to fill out..
    Interview questions not overly difficult. Usual questions about why the group you chose, why kpmg, tell us about yourself. The whole thing is reasonably informal and not realy stressful