KPMG International

Updated Nov 20, 2014

2.6

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG International.

Q/A test
Applied on line taking the first round QA test on line. IF passed, went to on-site taking second round onsite QA test. It is all about taking test.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG International

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG International.

I just did the test and the telephone interview. The mathematical part of the test was pretty hard, because there are many possibilities (8 instead of the normal 4 or 5), the verbal was ok. The telephone interview was not too hard, but I did not prepare enough.

Intern Interview

Application process included filling in the application form where you can attach your resume and cover letter. The invitation for the interview came through a call and the process ended with one round of interview. The interview involved pretty normal interview questions and a walk through the resume.

Intern Interview

what have you been following in news? tell me about grades that were worse than what you thought. What companies are doing bad? what companies are doing well? AC was difficult too much information to be read.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG International in June 2014.

Sent CV and cover letter and was invited to take three tests (numerical, verbal reasoning, logical). You need to pass these to progress to the scheduled interview. Also prior to the interview there is a personality questionnaire to fill out..
    Interview questions not overly difficult. Usual questions about why the group you chose, why kpmg, tell us about yourself. The whole thing is reasonably informal and not realy stressful

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG International in June 2014.

The Milan's building us outstanding, but i have heard some bad infos about the work life in there. After my interview they have lost my English test and they submitted me another one by e-mail

Interview Questions

I had some more attractive offers

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG International in April 2014.

Interview process is quite straight forward. They go through your exam results, what motivates you and why you are applying to the firm. The woman on the other end was very friendly and she specified that it was more of a chat than an interview. You need to express genuine interest in why you want to work in the firm and how you are going to make a difference.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG International.

Phone Interview through A referral. The senior manager for the department asked basic behavioral questions. Some quantitative questions about background in excel and statistical analysis. I wasn't required to come into the office. But the senior management was very friendly and communicative throughout the process. Granted my contact within the office was fairly influential.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation you've experienced in a workplace setting   Answer Question

Was pretty simple. Basically just went through my CV

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at KPMG International.

Who do you see in the next 5 years
    Why you choose to become an auditor
    Why choose KPMG out of Big 4
    Whats your biggest achievement
    Do you participate in any co-curricular in University