KPMG International Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG International.

Interview

Q/A test
Applied on line taking the first round QA test on line. IF passed, went to on-site taking second round onsite QA test. It is all about taking test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG International

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG International (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)).

Interview

Habe mich auf Empfehlung eines Mitarbeiters beworben. (intiativ)
    Hatte keinerlei Erfahrung vorzuweisen, die zwei Gesprächspartner (Partner und Manager) waren trotzdem sehr nett und verständlich. Das Gespräch ging nur 30 Minuten, nur Fragen zum Studium und den Kompetenzen, keine fachlichen Fragen. Die Atmosphäre war eher locker, man plauderte entspannt. Eine Woche später erhielt ich die Zusage.

Interview Questions

• Warum möchten Sie bei uns anfangen?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at KPMG International (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2015.

Interview

I had an interview today with a consulting company, KPMG, a worldwide reputation consulting company which offers such a good salary.

To be honest i tried this for a ‘nothing to loose’, though in the end i got excited and really want it after taking a look in to some websites about their reputation..and Leo’s interest on it, his excitement, somehow make me reconsider how big the company and the compensation they offer is..

Interview Questions

• Market entry of a downstream player in Kazakhastan   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG International.

Interview

I applied to actuarial internship programme 2015 UK online, passed the standard online tests, and was offered an interview around 1 month later.
    The interviewer was very nice. The whole interview was 45 minutes, around 5 questions in total if i remember correctly, and at the end there is an opportunity to ask the interviewer questions. There were questions about team work and situations of high pressure, all revolving around the list competencies they sent you in an e-mail. Also there were a couple industry related questions. There are plenty of questions posted online for KPMG interviews.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to make yourself suitable for KPMG?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG International.

Interview

Applied online, initially had a situational judgement test followed by a verbal reasoning, numerical and logical reasoning test. Took about a month from passing the test to the phone interview. Was interviewed by a manager in Audit. Interviewer seemed like she was in a rush and did not really respond to any of my answers.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I just did the test and the telephone interview. The mathematical part of the test was pretty hard, because there are many possibilities (8 instead of the normal 4 or 5), the verbal was ok. The telephone interview was not too hard, but I did not prepare enough.

Intern Interview

Interview

Application process included filling in the application form where you can attach your resume and cover letter. The invitation for the interview came through a call and the process ended with one round of interview. The interview involved pretty normal interview questions and a walk through the resume.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG International in September 2014.

Interview

online application, two rounds of interviews. the first one is behavioral-based, and the second round is the managers take you out to lunch.
    be more prepared. Usually, they two interviewers at the same time, a two-on-one interview. therefore, you might be more nervous under that circumstance if you don't prepare well

Interview Questions

• what do you expect as an intern from KPMG   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG International (Brussels (Belgium)) in August 2014.

Interview

After 2/3 phone calls concerning my appropriate working schedule and cv questioning, I got invited to an interview in Brussels, Diegem. Interview was first with someone from HR about my cv and then a senior manager about some business cases

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest weaknesses ?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG International (Budapest (Hungary)) in August 2014.

Interview

Numerical and language tests through Internat than two round interview. One with an HR and one with a senior. The HR one was a typical HR interview about my CV and earlier experiance. On the secound interview there were two senior interviewer asking me about my background then they gave me two short case study.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about a two market entry. For example: What should I examine if a fourth telco company would break into the Hungarian market?   1 Answer