KPMG International Internship Interview Questions

Internship Interview

Interview

A traditional eastern interview with heavy emphasis on results and academics. However they tried to include western interview style questions. These are open ended questions which attempts to break the ice eg tell me about yourself etc. simple interview and they are straight up with their expectations. Which often is high expectations on you and nothing on them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No leeway whatsoever

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG International

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG International in April 2013.

Interview

I sent my CV and got called maybe two weeks later. I had a brief chat regarding my motivation to work for KPMG and why auditing etc. This was followed by an invitation to an assessment centre-like event where they questioned me again about my motivation and asked some basic competency based questions that I knew the answers for from my courses.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be better suited for the position than the other candidates?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG International.

Interview

Applied on the online portal.
    You're expected to finish an numerical and verbal reasoning test.
    The test is very long, and you're only given 6 minutes for each steps. I was managed to do more than half though. The key is do it quick. Question is very easy, dont think too much.

Interview Questions

• The online test is very fast, i did not managed to finish all.
      But it is not a big concern, i still end up with an interview. As long as you make it to 30th percentile

Answer Question

It interfere with my study in university