Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG International
- Audit Associate (23)
- Consultant (20)
- Intern (19)
- Analyst (15)
- Graduate Trainee (10)
- Executive (9)
- Graduate Audit (8)
- Associate (7)
- Audit Assistant (7)
- Associate Consultant (6)
- Senior Consultant (6)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Senior Associate (5)
- Audit (5)
- Advisory Associate (5)
- Manager (5)
- Audit Intern (4)
- Assistant Manager (4)
- Management Intern (4)
- Executive-Governance Risk & Compliance Services (4)
- Internship (3)
- Transaction Services Analyst (3)
- IT Consultant (3)
- Audit Trainee (3)
- Staff Accountant (2)
- Assistant (2)
- Business Associate (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Graduate (2)
- Student (2)
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at KPMG International.
It took a month. They ask you very general questions about school, why you would be good for KPMG. They're all very nice. The interviews are mainly done by HR.
- Why KPMG Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at KPMG International.
Initial HR Call after Resume drop, then 1 on 1 interview with manager and then 1 on 1 interview with senior manager.. Then you may go on to have an interview with Director, depends on their requirement.
- Technical tax questions Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at KPMG International in January 2015.
started with online interview session and called in for an office visit. at the office i had to attend three interviews. overall it was a great experience. Everyone was really welcoming and made you feel like you were already apart of the firm
- what is your strength and weakness? mostly behavioral type of questions Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at KPMG International.
1) Phone screen
2) Schedule telephone interview with the hiring manager or some representative from the business team
3) If cleared, invite for in person interview or Assessment Centre
4) HR Value interview, business / technical interview / Case Study / Group discussion / Virtual Office, Role-Plays / Written reports. The order could differ. For a few positions, we may skip virtual office or role plays.
5) Candidate is shortlisted
6) Verbal offer is made - if the candidate accepts, we send out the offer letter.
- Behavioral questions.. situation based questions from real time experience Answer Question
I had to negotiate the offer thrice. They have to seek approval from the Business Partner which is a lengthy process. It may take time...
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAccepted OfferPositive Experience
Very good interview experience in the office , nice talk with the director in the meeting room and good coffee as well. All behaviour question and not too difficult as long as prepare well.
- What difficulty you have met when you have different opinion with others? Answer Question
All questions are behaviour related
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
Resume, Internet application, numerical and verbal test, interview at last. Verbal test is hard, the others are not so hard. You need to prepare by doing some SAT reading tests maybe
- verbal test Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
GD followed by an interview. Basic Questions about team management skills, questions about estimation. Eg: Number of ties being worn at that moment in the entire world. They focus a lot on extra-curricular activities. Be prepared for a quick summary of what you've done other than in class.
- As usual, the tough one - Weakness! Be prepared for this. Answer Question
- No OfferNo Offer
Applied through the University career center, It took about 2weeks, and I got on-site campus interview. Before the interview, I prepared behavioral questions but mostly it was conversation style interview. Didn't asked specific my work experiences or projects.
- What do you want to do if you have free time? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at KPMG International.
Interview was very behavioral. It felt like a conversation more so than an interview. I had a phone interview and then a 1:1 interview at their office. It was a very positive experience overall- I never really felt uncomfortable.
- What is one strength and one weakness? Answer Question
- No OfferAverage InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG International in September 2014.
Applied through campus recruiting system. Pre-interview reception (and the interviewer was there.) A few applied for full-time position and more applied for internship. Interview was very informal and conversational. Plenty of time to ask the interviewer questions.
- Ask about my experience on resume Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review