KPMG International Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

Tech Advisory Analyst Interview

They were very professional and friendly. I enjoyed speaking with the Consultant who gave the first round interview. HR was a little less willing to engage but they were professional throughout the entire process. They will make you retake the verbal test at the AC. You will not retake the numerical test.

Interview Questions

I decided to return to the US

Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at KPMG International.

Q/A test
    Applied on line taking the first round QA test on line. IF passed, went to on-site taking second round onsite QA test. It is all about taking test.

Associate Interview

Interview Questions
    • Please disregard this reviews as I was required to post something in order to view the salaries of similar positions within KPMG. I have nothing more to say at the moment since I have not yet heard back regarding my application status.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in January 2013.

Easy. It was a contractual job, so the process was easy.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you do not like the job after joining?   View Answer
    It was a fixed salary.No .

Summer Analyst Interview

Really a walk in the park. No need to prepare for it...

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at KPMG International.

I got the job offer from MBA college campus placement process. GD followed by 2 rounds of interview. Both interviews were non technical.

Interview Questions
    The initial pay they offered was too low. So I negotiated to increase the pay. They agreed to it.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in April 2012.

The office visit is composed of two interviews- one with a partner and one with a senior manager. It is not a normal office visit for internship candidates since it is for summer interns and only few students are considered.The interview with the senior manager was very laid back, no behavioral questions. The one with the partner was a little stressful. He asked about my current accouting internship and why I did not apply BDO( I interned there last summer). I think the BDO question screwed me up since I did not give a convincing answer!

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bologna (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bologna (Italy)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in January 2013.

1 step: HR motivational interview and english test. The English test is grammar-based and an acceptable score would be higher than 40 over 80 points
    2-3 steps: managers and business cases
    4 step: informal interview with partner who tests your real motivation for working in the Company

Interview Questions
    • How many litres of Milk have been consumed in China in the last year?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Initial communications was great, but after first round had no communication from HR, After two months got a call from HR that i was not selected. it was only after i contacted the business people. Even the first interview was like a checklist being confirmed, Will suggest to anyone who is applying not to speak with business people as this offends HR off for some reason.

Business Associate Interview

Presentation by the company.
    Aptitude test of 30 min with questions on Data Interpretation, very very basic economics and accounts. 30 min essay writing on India in 2015 in 250 - 300 words.
    Followed by an hr + tech interview, including guess estimate questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for KPMG International? Contribute to the Community!