KPMG International Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.9

IT Advisory Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG International.

Interview

I went through three Phone interviews with very basic questions relating to accounting standards and financial statements. If you paid attention in school and you have a pulse you will be 100% fine.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG International (San Diego, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Just a phone interview, the partner of tax had called me, was a pretty chilled out interview. Relevance of the phone call was only 5 mins, rest of the time we spoke about the flawed education system

Interview Questions

• Tell something you're doing relevant to the internship you're applying for   1 Answer

SummerBusiness Performance Services Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at KPMG International.

Interview

It took a month. They ask you very general questions about school, why you would be good for KPMG. They're all very nice. The interviews are mainly done by HR.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG International.

Interview

Initial HR Call after Resume drop, then 1 on 1 interview with manager and then 1 on 1 interview with senior manager.. Then you may go on to have an interview with Director, depends on their requirement.

Tax Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at KPMG International in January 2015.

Interview

started with online interview session and called in for an office visit. at the office i had to attend three interviews. overall it was a great experience. Everyone was really welcoming and made you feel like you were already apart of the firm

Interview Questions

• what is your strength and weakness? mostly behavioral type of questions   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at KPMG International (India, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

DISORGANIZED..NO COMMUNICATION....BALLS DROP.....CANDIDATES GET LEFT IN THE DARK...Someone emailed me to schedule an interview with someone in a foreign country which is an incredible waste of resources for administrative jobs in the states..you mean to tell me someone else local can't do this? They never confirmed the interview..I was brushed off after I took time to reply and schedule to then get called early in the morning at the time they proposed via email with no warning or confirmation for a phone screen in which case I was asked my salary requirements and a few other questions to then be sent a million forms to complete..never heard back. Had I knows the salary was off kilter I would have not wasted all of my time filling out these forms...to not follow-up with candidates is unprofessional....much less the woman said it would take 2 weeks to hear back. A joke.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking for?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at KPMG International.

Interview

1) Phone screen 2) Schedule telephone interview with the hiring manager or some representative from the business team 3) If cleared, invite for in person interview or Assessment Centre 4) HR Value interview, business / technical interview / Case Study / Group discussion / Virtual Office, Role-Plays / Written reports. The order could differ. For a few positions, we may skip virtual office or role plays. 5) Candidate is shortlisted 6) Verbal offer is made - if the candidate accepts, we send out the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions.. situation based questions from real time experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had to negotiate the offer thrice. They have to seek approval from the Business Partner which is a lengthy process. It may take time...

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Very good interview experience in the office , nice talk with the director in the meeting room and good coffee as well. All behaviour question and not too difficult as long as prepare well.

Interview Questions

• What difficulty you have met when you have different opinion with others?   Answer Question

Negotiation

All questions are behaviour related

Audit Interview

Interview

Resume, Internet application, numerical and verbal test, interview at last. Verbal test is hard, the others are not so hard. You need to prepare by doing some SAT reading tests maybe

Analyst Interview

Interview

GD followed by an interview. Basic Questions about team management skills, questions about estimation. Eg: Number of ties being worn at that moment in the entire world. They focus a lot on extra-curricular activities. Be prepared for a quick summary of what you've done other than in class.

Interview Questions

• As usual, the tough one - Weakness! Be prepared for this.   Answer Question