KPMG International

188 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at KPMG International.

Interview Details – Q/A test
Applied on line taking the first round QA test on line. IF passed, went to on-site taking second round onsite QA test. It is all about taking test.

Interview Question – number manipulation   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate

Interviewed at KPMG International

Interview Details – Please disregard this reviews as I was required to post something in order to view the salaries of similar positions within KPMG. I have nothing more to say at the moment since I have not yet heard back regarding my application status.

Interview Question – Please disregard this reviews as I was required to post something in order to view the salaries of similar positions within KPMG. I have nothing more to say at the moment since I have not yet heard back regarding my application status.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in January 2013.

Interview Details – Easy. It was a contractual job, so the process was easy.

Interview Question – What would you do if you do not like the job after joining?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was a fixed salary.No .

Summer Analyst Interview

Summer Analyst

Interviewed at KPMG International

Interview Details – Really a walk in the park. No need to prepare for it...

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at KPMG International.

Interview Details – I got the job offer from MBA college campus placement process. GD followed by 2 rounds of interview. Both interviews were non technical.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The initial pay they offered was too low. So I negotiated to increase the pay. They agreed to it.

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in April 2012.

Interview Details – The office visit is composed of two interviews- one with a partner and one with a senior manager. It is not a normal office visit for internship candidates since it is for summer interns and only few students are considered.The interview with the senior manager was very laid back, no behavioral questions. The one with the partner was a little stressful. He asked about my current accouting internship and why I did not apply BDO( I interned there last summer). I think the BDO question screwed me up since I did not give a convincing answer!

Interview Questions

Executive-Governance Risk & Compliance Services Interview

Executive-Governance Risk & Compliance Services

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in July 2012.

Interview Details – got a call through hiring agency. Held first was the hr round. smooth round with regular questions on why you want to join, family details etc., also, the hr was helpful in answering any questions/queries about the role/company. technical round held with manager on vc. questions based on practical situations.

Interview Question – unexpectedly the manager hadnt gone through my cv, and he asked me my academic after all technical questions.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in July 2014.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend working in the company. The HR responded within the week to inform that I'm shortlisted and called for an interview the following Friday. Before that I'm give a set of 4 online assessment tests to complete. These tests are meant to gauge your personality, work habits, problem solving skills etc.

On the day of interview, I'm first given 35 mins to write a career related essay and complete a technical questionnaire. Then comes the 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. In my opinion, no difficult questions asked.

Interview Question – The technical questionnaire consisted knowledge that I once learnt from my stint in university, of which I left them mostly blank.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at KPMG International

Interview Details – what have you been following in news? tell me about grades that were worse than what you thought. What companies are doing bad? what companies are doing well? AC was difficult too much information to be read.

Interview Question – SJT questions   Answer Question

Senior Consultant - Paris Office Interview

Senior Consultant - Paris Office

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in December 2013.

Interview Details – I have applied through direct contact with the manager in charge of the position. I got a call for the executive assistant of a partner to plan an interview. Mostley, the interview covered my background and the fit with KPMG. Passing this initial round, 3 fit interviews were planned in one afternoon with Partner / Senior Manager / Manager :
- Partner interview : Fit interview + Business Case situtation
- Senior Manager interview : Fit interview + 2 Brain teaser
- Manager interview : Very quick fit interview (30 minutes)

Interview Question – Business Case situation : You are a new hire and integrate the early stage of Finance transformation project (sale stage). During the presentation to the client, how will manage to leverage your expertise / KPMG success stories to secure the project ? (speech, points to go through, ...)   View Answer

Worked for KPMG International? Contribute to the Community!