KPMG International Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 23, 2014
200 interviews

2.9

Tech Advisory Analyst Interview

They were very professional and friendly. I enjoyed speaking with the Consultant who gave the first round interview. HR was a little less willing to engage but they were professional throughout the entire process. They will make you retake the verbal test at the AC. You will not retake the numerical test.

Interview Questions

I decided to return to the US

Intern Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at KPMG International.

Q/A test
    Applied on line taking the first round QA test on line. IF passed, went to on-site taking second round onsite QA test. It is all about taking test.

Associate Interview

Interview Questions
    • Please disregard this reviews as I was required to post something in order to view the salaries of similar positions within KPMG. I have nothing more to say at the moment since I have not yet heard back regarding my application status.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in January 2013.

Easy. It was a contractual job, so the process was easy.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you do not like the job after joining?   View Answer
    It was a fixed salary.No .

Summer Analyst Interview

Really a walk in the park. No need to prepare for it...

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at KPMG International.

I got the job offer from MBA college campus placement process. GD followed by 2 rounds of interview. Both interviews were non technical.

Interview Questions
    The initial pay they offered was too low. So I negotiated to increase the pay. They agreed to it.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in April 2012.

The office visit is composed of two interviews- one with a partner and one with a senior manager. It is not a normal office visit for internship candidates since it is for summer interns and only few students are considered.The interview with the senior manager was very laid back, no behavioral questions. The one with the partner was a little stressful. He asked about my current accouting internship and why I did not apply BDO( I interned there last summer). I think the BDO question screwed me up since I did not give a convincing answer!

Transaction Services and Restructuring Interview

Telephone interview. Basic behavioral questions (see below) followed by simple straight forward situational questions. Interviewed by a guy from the business area and the whole process is pretty straight forward .

KPMG Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in October 2010.

Three stage process with at least two interviewers from senior management. The process took a long time since there were many applicants. They were in general very friendly and professional. Compared to other Big4 interviews this was one of the better experiences except for the long waiting periods betwwen interviews and final notification.

Interview Questions
    Negotioation was quick and easy since there was only one non-negotionable offer.

Audit Associate Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in November 2010.

Quite general recruiting process for campus graduates. Quite organized process. Interviews were standardized as well and conversational mostly. Recruiter were patient to answer your questions. Partners and senior managers were easier to approach than expected. Good for graduates coming fresh from schools. Good career starting point.

Interview Questions
    • What are your career ambition? Give me examples of your leadership.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Worked for KPMG International? Contribute to the Community!