KPMG International Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

SummerBusiness Performance Services Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at KPMG International.

Interview

It took a month. They ask you very general questions about school, why you would be good for KPMG. They're all very nice. The interviews are mainly done by HR.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG International.

Interview

Initial HR Call after Resume drop, then 1 on 1 interview with manager and then 1 on 1 interview with senior manager.. Then you may go on to have an interview with Director, depends on their requirement.

Tax Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at KPMG International in January 2015.

Interview

started with online interview session and called in for an office visit. at the office i had to attend three interviews. overall it was a great experience. Everyone was really welcoming and made you feel like you were already apart of the firm

Interview Questions

• what is your strength and weakness? mostly behavioral type of questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at KPMG International.

Interview

1) Phone screen
    2) Schedule telephone interview with the hiring manager or some representative from the business team
    3) If cleared, invite for in person interview or Assessment Centre
    4) HR Value interview, business / technical interview / Case Study / Group discussion / Virtual Office, Role-Plays / Written reports. The order could differ. For a few positions, we may skip virtual office or role plays.
    5) Candidate is shortlisted
    6) Verbal offer is made - if the candidate accepts, we send out the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions.. situation based questions from real time experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had to negotiate the offer thrice. They have to seek approval from the Business Partner which is a lengthy process. It may take time...

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Very good interview experience in the office , nice talk with the director in the meeting room and good coffee as well. All behaviour question and not too difficult as long as prepare well.

Interview Questions

• What difficulty you have met when you have different opinion with others?   Answer Question

Negotiation

All questions are behaviour related

Audit Interview

Interview

Resume, Internet application, numerical and verbal test, interview at last. Verbal test is hard, the others are not so hard. You need to prepare by doing some SAT reading tests maybe

Analyst Interview

Interview

GD followed by an interview. Basic Questions about team management skills, questions about estimation. Eg: Number of ties being worn at that moment in the entire world. They focus a lot on extra-curricular activities. Be prepared for a quick summary of what you've done other than in class.

Interview Questions

• As usual, the tough one - Weakness! Be prepared for this.   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Interview

Applied through the University career center, It took about 2weeks, and I got on-site campus interview. Before the interview, I prepared behavioral questions but mostly it was conversation style interview. Didn't asked specific my work experiences or projects.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG International.

Interview

Interview was very behavioral. It felt like a conversation more so than an interview. I had a phone interview and then a 1:1 interview at their office. It was a very positive experience overall- I never really felt uncomfortable.

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG International in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting system. Pre-interview reception (and the interviewer was there.) A few applied for full-time position and more applied for internship. Interview was very informal and conversational. Plenty of time to ask the interviewer questions.