KPMG International

165 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in January 2013.

Interview Details – Easy. It was a contractual job, so the process was easy.

Interview Question – What would you do if you do not like the job after joining?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was a fixed salary.No .

Summer Analyst Interview

Interviewed at KPMG International

Interview Details – Really a walk in the park. No need to prepare for it...

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at KPMG International.

Interview Details – I got the job offer from MBA college campus placement process. GD followed by 2 rounds of interview. Both interviews were non technical.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The initial pay they offered was too low. So I negotiated to increase the pay. They agreed to it.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Audit Intern Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in April 2012.

Interview Details – The office visit is composed of two interviews- one with a partner and one with a senior manager. It is not a normal office visit for internship candidates since it is for summer interns and only few students are considered.The interview with the senior manager was very laid back, no behavioral questions. The one with the partner was a little stressful. He asked about my current accouting internship and why I did not apply BDO( I interned there last summer). I think the BDO question screwed me up since I did not give a convincing answer!

Interview Questions

Graduate Audit Interview

Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in April 2012.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview asking why you chose KPMG and just to get to know you. Next step was assessment centre, group presentation on an issue and interview by senior manager of particular service line, mainly behavioural questions and questions using STAR model.

Interview Question – When was the last time you were under time constraints? How did you cope?   Answer Question

Corporate Tax Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in March 2013.

Interview Details – Summer Tax internship Application. Phone interview comes after verbal and analytical reasoning test.
Phone interview was the only round of interview unless the HR personnel recommends you for other specific department like Transfer Pricing (TP)
Phone interview is a positive experience. Talk about school work and also a simple tax scenario. No absolutely right answer, just give your interpretation based on tax rules.

Interview Question – Tax scenarios. Hypothetical involving a business. Give tax interpretation such as capital allowances claimed etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Tax Manager Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in January 2010.

Interview Details – Efficient, open, professional

Interview Question – Where would you like to be in 5 years   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other competing offer

Management Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG International.

Interview Details – After the online application, you are required to take the online aptitude tests. Having passed the online tests you will then be scheduled for an phone interview with the Business Manager which is competency based (for my case). After a couple of days, the HR personnel will get in touch with you to let you know if you are selected.

Interview Question – What is the M&A outlook for the region?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Audit Associate
Damansara (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in February 2013.

Interview Details – mathematics and engish written essay test

Interview Question – very casual chat, nothing is difficult   Answer Question

Internship Audit Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG International in February 2014.

Interview Details – Application online
First and second job interview

Interview Question – Had ten minutes to prepare my self and then had to comment on a Financial Statement of a Groupe.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG International

Worked for KPMG International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG International interview questions and advice. All 165 interview reviews posted anonymously by KPMG International employees and interview candidates.