KPMG International

KPMG International Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2014
Updated Dec 22, 2014

Human Resources & Recruitment Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at KPMG International.

1) Phone screen
    2) Schedule telephone interview with the hiring manager or some representative from the business team
    3) If cleared, invite for in person interview or Assessment Centre
    4) HR Value interview, business / technical interview / Case Study / Group discussion / Virtual Office, Role-Plays / Written reports. The order could differ. For a few positions, we may skip virtual office or role plays.
    5) Candidate is shortlisted
    6) Verbal offer is made - if the candidate accepts, we send out the offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions.. situation based questions from real time experience   Answer Question
    I had to negotiate the offer thrice. They have to seek approval from the Business Partner which is a lengthy process. It may take time...

Senior Consultant Interview

Very good interview experience in the office , nice talk with the director in the meeting room and good coffee as well. All behaviour question and not too difficult as long as prepare well.

Interview Questions
    • What difficulty you have met when you have different opinion with others?   Answer Question
    All questions are behaviour related

Audit Interview

Resume, Internet application, numerical and verbal test, interview at last. Verbal test is hard, the others are not so hard. You need to prepare by doing some SAT reading tests maybe

Analyst Interview

GD followed by an interview. Basic Questions about team management skills, questions about estimation. Eg: Number of ties being worn at that moment in the entire world. They focus a lot on extra-curricular activities. Be prepared for a quick summary of what you've done other than in class.

Interview Questions
    • As usual, the tough one - Weakness! Be prepared for this.   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Applied through the University career center, It took about 2weeks, and I got on-site campus interview. Before the interview, I prepared behavioral questions but mostly it was conversation style interview. Didn't asked specific my work experiences or projects.

Summer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG International.

Interview was very behavioral. It felt like a conversation more so than an interview. I had a phone interview and then a 1:1 interview at their office. It was a very positive experience overall- I never really felt uncomfortable.

Advisory Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at KPMG International in September 2014.

Applied through campus recruiting system. Pre-interview reception (and the interviewer was there.) A few applied for full-time position and more applied for internship. Interview was very informal and conversational. Plenty of time to ask the interviewer questions.

Tech Advisory Analyst Interview

They were very professional and friendly. I enjoyed speaking with the Consultant who gave the first round interview. HR was a little less willing to engage but they were professional throughout the entire process. They will make you retake the verbal test at the AC. You will not retake the numerical test.

Interview Questions

I decided to return to the US

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG International.

Q/A test
    Applied on line taking the first round QA test on line. IF passed, went to on-site taking second round onsite QA test. It is all about taking test.

Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, AL

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at KPMG International in July 2014.

Final partner interview. I had to give a presentation and then an interview to a partner in the Risk and Regulation Advisory department. Partner seemed very disinterested with my presentation and did not ask me a single question. Throughout the presentation and interview he looked very bored and kept glancing at his phone. Not very friendly

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something that has happened recently in the advisory department.   Answer Question