KPMG International Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG International (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in July 2014.

Interview

I was referred by a friend working in the company. The HR responded within the week to inform that I'm shortlisted and called for an interview the following Friday. Before that I'm give a set of 4 online assessment tests to complete. These tests are meant to gauge your personality, work habits, problem solving skills etc.

On the day of interview, I'm first given 35 mins to write a career related essay and complete a technical questionnaire. Then comes the 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. In my opinion, no difficult questions asked.

Interview Questions

• The technical questionnaire consisted knowledge that I once learnt from my stint in university, of which I left them mostly blank.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG International

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at KPMG International (Chennai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview is phased out to 3 stages. One being HR Round, Second is Technical & third being partner round. The process is a bit easy. Just keep updated with basics relating to the job which you are applying for. HR Round is pretty simple and basically is a test of communication skills. Technical relates to subject matters considering the soundness of your knowledge in the subject area.

Interview Questions

• Why would you prefer working in some other place than here   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at KPMG International (London, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

I had to go through two rounds of telephonic interviews. One round was technical and the other was around soft skills and capabilities. The interviewers were polite and friendly.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG International (Gurgaon, Maharashtra (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Very well structured outline the expectations very clearly

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG International (London, England (UK)) in December 2009.

Interview

Friendly interview which focused on a CV walk through.
    Interviewers asked questions on industry knowledge and previous experience.
    Interviewer asked questions about why KPMG and why specific role.
    A lot of opportunity to ask the interviewer about their experience of KPMG.
    No trick questions and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• No trick questions and straight to the point. The interviewer wasn't trying to play gotcha.   Answer Question