KPMG Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Aug 8, 2015

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Online Application Form, Situational Judgement Test, Online Numerical and Verbal Reasoning Tests, Immersive Assessment Centre, First Round Interview with HR, Virtual Office Exercise, Analysis Exercise, Second Round Interview, Fnal offer

Resourcing Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

it took about 45 mins in the phone interview following the steps they have been put on to the website. First, she asks me to introduce myself and then give me the case. followed by competency based questions.The interviewer speak very fast with a very hard to understand english accent.

Interview Questions

• tell me the time when you have to deal with unmeet deadlines projects.   Answer Question

Technology Delivery Graduate 2015 Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

The Assessment Centre had four stages: (1) a report writing (2) a virtual client meeting (3) a virtual manager meeting and (4) an e-tray exercise. I think that the most challenging was the client meeting but not so hard. You need to stay calm and manage your time (15 mins).

Interview Questions

• During the virtual manager meeting, the manager asks you a time that you offered excellent customer service to a client. He also asked me if i need any extra training in order to improve my client meeting skills.   Answer Question

KPMG 360° Apprentice Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of an online application , then a telephone interview with situation based questions , then an assessment centre which consisted of a timed written task , then a one on one interview followed by a timed written evaluation exercised , all of which were graded.

Interview Questions

• Situation based questions ie. What would you do in this situation or when have you dealt with an issue like this in your past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't negotiation.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)).

Interview

This was a panel interview, asking very standard questions. Not that taxing if you do your research about the company and the team. They were interested in my industry knowledge and asked me a few probing questions on that.

Audit Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It takes over one month and comes to first interview. The question is not difficult and HR is not so professional. Overall general questions and you should more focus on competency part and do know some recent new of KPMG, especially for applied department. and make sure you know alot about their competitors, and kpmg' competitive advanatage.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to be doing in Audit for your first 18 months?   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Online tests include logical reasoning and numerical reasoning. Telephone interview consisting of competency questions. Assessment centre consisting of analysis exercise, virtual office exercise, and client meetings. Final partner interview including 10 minute presentation and final assessment of career motivation and business awareness.

Interview Questions

• Competency questions, career motivation, business awareness, etc.   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied for the T&R graduate program 2015 and just got the telephone interview there. But unfortunately I have to say it was the most negative interview experience I have ever had so far. So here is what happened: 1. the interviewer called me 7 mins later than the arranged time, the signal was bad so she ended up called me three times to get through. Then I can hear this noisy envrionment with other interviewers asking questions in the background and people going in and out. But the worst part is, she has a really really bad Indian accent with a really really low voice! accent plus mumbling, OMG, I can barely understand what she was saying! this issue was particulaly obvious when she read the long situational judgement question for me, I have to ask her to repeat several times and answered the question with a rough guessing because I didnt understand her. I tried to skip the background part but just focus on what exactly the problem she wanted me to solve, but "helpfully" enough, she will read the whole thing back to you again! 2. When there was 7 mins left, she told me oh, I have only this much time left with you and I have three questions to ask. Then she either stopped me in the middle of every answer or told me before answering to just give her several bullet points. I'm sorry but did this interview serve as helping her finish the notes so she can move onto the next candidate or it was an important recuitment process to get to know more about the candidate? Really dont think the continious interrupting manner stands for how important KPMG sees its people. The whole process finished in a rushing way and yeah I know I will be judged on making an impact, but honest to say it's hard to make an impact in this kind of interview environment. Have prepared and expected for a long time, but really disappointed to have this kind of KPMG experience. I can imagine I will fail it, but it's so unfair that it is not becasue I'm not prepared or qualified, but the interviewer. I hope KPMG could take this into consideration.

Assurance Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I got a call from HR 2 weeks after applying online. I received a call on Friday and I was proposed to make an interview on Monday. When asking whether it is possible to pass interview later I was proposed Wednesday, but unsuitable time for me. Interviewer was not super nice, but maybe I was nervous. After failing second question (it took me ages to answer the situational question and HR interrupted me and asked to be straight to the point), I realized that I am not going to get the job. In the end I got very detailed feedback, which is very useful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your proudest achievement. (Be sure to state the task very precisely)   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Online application -> Online Test -> Telephone interview -> Assessment centre -> Partner interview ->Offer As stated on the company website. Need to prepare for nine core competencies they valued. The telephone interview questions included two types: behaviour based (using STAR technique to answer) and situation based question (how you deal with the virtual situation what happens in day to day activity of the role you apply for)