KPMG Interview Questions in London, UK

Updated Aug 8, 2015

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Online Application Form, Situational Judgement Test, Online Numerical and Verbal Reasoning Tests, Immersive Assessment Centre, First Round Interview with HR, Virtual Office Exercise, Analysis Exercise, Second Round Interview, Fnal offer

Resourcing Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

it took about 45 mins in the phone interview following the steps they have been put on to the website. First, she asks me to introduce myself and then give me the case. followed by competency based questions.The interviewer speak very fast with a very hard to understand english accent.

Interview Questions

• tell me the time when you have to deal with unmeet deadlines projects.   Answer Question

Technology Delivery Graduate 2015 Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

The Assessment Centre had four stages: (1) a report writing (2) a virtual client meeting (3) a virtual manager meeting and (4) an e-tray exercise. I think that the most challenging was the client meeting but not so hard. You need to stay calm and manage your time (15 mins).

Interview Questions

• During the virtual manager meeting, the manager asks you a time that you offered excellent customer service to a client. He also asked me if i need any extra training in order to improve my client meeting skills.   Answer Question

KPMG 360° Apprentice Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of an online application , then a telephone interview with situation based questions , then an assessment centre which consisted of a timed written task , then a one on one interview followed by a timed written evaluation exercised , all of which were graded.

Interview Questions

• Situation based questions ie. What would you do in this situation or when have you dealt with an issue like this in your past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't negotiation.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)).

Interview

This was a panel interview, asking very standard questions. Not that taxing if you do your research about the company and the team. They were interested in my industry knowledge and asked me a few probing questions on that.

Audit Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It takes over one month and comes to first interview. The question is not difficult and HR is not so professional. Overall general questions and you should more focus on competency part and do know some recent new of KPMG, especially for applied department. and make sure you know alot about their competitors, and kpmg' competitive advanatage.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to be doing in Audit for your first 18 months?   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Online tests include logical reasoning and numerical reasoning. Telephone interview consisting of competency questions. Assessment centre consisting of analysis exercise, virtual office exercise, and client meetings. Final partner interview including 10 minute presentation and final assessment of career motivation and business awareness.

Interview Questions

• Competency questions, career motivation, business awareness, etc.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Online application -> Online Test -> Telephone interview -> Assessment centre -> Partner interview ->Offer As stated on the company website. Need to prepare for nine core competencies they valued. The telephone interview questions included two types: behaviour based (using STAR technique to answer) and situation based question (how you deal with the virtual situation what happens in day to day activity of the role you apply for)

Audit Intensive ACA - Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Reading, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Online Application followed by Situational Judgement Test, then 2 ability tests - Verbal and Numerical which need to be passed to progress to next stage. Verbal was quite easy but numerical was a bit difficult. Although I don't think they're looking for the applicant to get everything right, just less wrong. Next stage is Phone interview, and then Assessment Centre and Partner Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a company that is not doing well. What are the 5 main reasons it is not doing well?   1 Answer

Assurance Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I got a call from HR 2 weeks after applying online. I received a call on Friday and I was proposed to make an interview on Monday. When asking whether it is possible to pass interview later I was proposed Wednesday, but unsuitable time for me. Interviewer was not super nice, but maybe I was nervous. After failing second question (it took me ages to answer the situational question and HR interrupted me and asked to be straight to the point), I realized that I am not going to get the job. In the end I got very detailed feedback, which is very useful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your proudest achievement. (Be sure to state the task very precisely)   Answer Question