KPMG Interview Questions in Manchester, England

Updated Jun 1, 2015

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

You have complete a fairly straightforward online application. Then you are invited to take a situational judgement test. Upon passing this you have a telephone inter view, then get invited to an assessment centre. My assessment centre was fairly straight forward it was half a day and consisted of a written exercise then an e-tray exercise.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a competitor which is struggling and how could they improve their business practices?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

Got through to telephone interview stage - read the email they send you with the points that they tell you to prepare for. Basically follows the exact format but ask you some questions in the context of a business. Read up on 1 or 2 organisations as they ask you to talk about them and challenges. Advanced to assessment centre

Interview Questions

• Name a business that s doing well and tell me three things which is essential to their success.   1 Answer

Public Sector Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2009.

Interview

There was a personality test on the application form, and from that test they decided which competencies to interview you on. They tell you these competencies in advance of the interview to allow you to prepare. The competencies are: Business Focus Building Relationships Leadership Problem Solving Drive and Resilience Career Motivation Making an Impact Task Management They chose to interview me on five of these competencies. I wasn't made an offer but I did receive detailed feedback about areas for improvement.

Interview Questions

• Do you know any of our clients in the area to which you have applied?   1 Answer