KPMG

12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

Interviewed at KPMG

Interview Details – We submitted our resume through college's career services and then experienced the first round interview on-site after 1 month. They only asked behavior questions and each candidates will be interviewed by two senior manager/manger.

Interview Question – Why we should hire you?   Answer Question

Interviewed at KPMG

Interview Details – First round was on campus interview with senior manager. Pre night dinner before office interviews. I was interviewed for Dallas office. Interview with senior manager and partner. Good experience. Behavioral questions. Questions from resume and past experiences like how have you handled a conflict situation etc

Interview Question – How to differentiate you from rest   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at KPMG in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was quite easy and relax, mostly behavioral questions ( i.e. what is your strength and weakness, where do you see yourself in 5 years, tell me about a personal goal you have attained in the past few years, How did you go about doing so. work me through your resume...) No technical questions.

Interview Question – What is the cause of the recent financial crisis?
Will Greece eventually recover?
  Answer Question

Interviewed at KPMG

Interview Details – Standard online application process.

Interview Question – We are the employer of the choice for 2013. Why are you the employee of choice?   Answer Question

Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG.

Interview Details – Just 1 problem solving test and 1 English test. You can search for sample questions on the internet and practice them before you attend the written exam. Overall, it's pretty easy after some practice. No face to face interview...and KP accepts 150+ interns every summer, mostly for audit. Only 20 or so are for Tax and Advisory combined.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation at all. We just signed the contract directly...

Interviewed at KPMG

Interview Details – App test - numercial, logical and verbal. Quite challenging and time-limiting, better prepare beforehand
Phone interview - really basic question about ur willingless to work long hour, ur career aspiration, why KPMG
Group interview - something u can expect, 4 candidates case study, followed by presentation and Q&A session from the interviewers
Partner interview - last round, show ur passion and understanding to the post. U will be fine

Interview Question – Sell me this pen   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fixed

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG in October 2008.

Interview Details – Campus Recruiting
The process was intense, but only because there were so many people trying to land limited positions. The real challenge is getting the interview. Resume and cover letters have to be solid and you must know someone on the inside.
Campus recruiting events are ridiculous as huge crowds gather around one person.

Interview Question – No very difficult questions. Just be sure you know why you want to work at KPMG (over the other Big 4) and why you want to be a CA   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – There is no opportunity to negotiate.

Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG in October 2012.

Interview Details – KPMG held a couple meet and greets prior to the application deadline. After the deadline they were very quick to offer interviews. At Mount Royal they held an informal meet and greet to MRU interviewees.Very friendly and approachable. Interview was held at the downtown office. Two 30 minute interviews back to back (behavioural with a recruiter and conversational with a partner), followed by a round table event where you were able to ask questions to the different aspects of the business. Afterwards broke into small groups and went out for lunch. Group consisted of 3 interviewees and 2 assosicates. Entire process lasted from 8:40am till 2:30pm. Post interview event was held near the saddledome that evening. The firm is very team orientated so make sure you go to all events.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you dealt with a difficult customer/situation and describe what you did to resolve the conflict   Answer Question

Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at KPMG in June 2012.

Interview Details – You have to take two Tests: Verbal and Math. For the math part, you got 24 minutes for 24 questions. Time is so constrained. You gonna keep tapping your calculator and get the correct answer as soon as possible. For the verbal part, you will be given 9 passages and answer 4 questions for each, so totally 36 questions, in 20 minutes. Both speed and correct rate are important.

Interview Question – Tell something about yourself?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at KPMG in October 2011.

Interview Details – HR was very friendly. The Interview process was very conversational based. They asked me to tell them a little about myself and then we just talked from there, where they included other behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Tell me a little about yourself?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Another offer

Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG Videos

KPMG – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG Summer Intern interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by KPMG employees and interview candidates.