KPMG Transfer Pricing Interview Questions

2.7

Transfer Pricing Interview

Interview

I went through the whole process. Dinner before the interview day, interviews, lunch, Q&A activities. I had 3 interviews in the morning. Two guys and one lady. They are very nice and the interview questions are not hard but you do need to prepare some knowledge of transfer pricing before you go. The last interview is relatively hard compare to the first two. I think I did pretty well for interviews because they didn't ask me many hard questions, not even current trend about transfer pricing. Then I went for lunch. I think the reason that I didn't get the interview is that during the lunch time I didn't talk much becasue I was very tired. I dont know exactly the reason but other candidates talked a lot during lunch time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus site, got the first interview. Was strictly behavioral, really more like a conversation. In a week or so got a call from the interviewer asking me to go for a super day. It was great--a meal at Trump Tower, and awesome hotel accommodations. Got a tour of the place, got to network, etc. 2 Interviews the next day. Both also behavioral, they didn't expect much knowledge of TP. Ended up with me asking more questions than them. Got the internship offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just straight up here is your offer. No negotiating

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

All the questions been asked are basic questions based on the resume. A good prepare for the resume can be important. Study some basic knowledge about transfer pricing can be important, too, as they may ask you your understanding of this position.

Interview Questions

• The biggest mistake you have made in previous internship.   Answer Question

Transfer-Pricing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Direct final interview with four interviewers, one by one, the first two interviewers are Chinese, both of them are senior managers, the third interviewer is Indian, who is a manager, the last interviewer is a partner of the company, who is the nicest person of all four. The second interviewer is a disaster. She kept saying "you are wrong" and " I don't understand or agree" sort of things, and she brought many offensive questions, which really pissed me off.

Interview Questions

• Why you choose to go to graduate school? Is it because you couldn't find a job after college?   Answer Question