KPMG US Accountant Interview Questions

3.1

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in September 2011.

Great people

Interview Questions
  • How you would respond to an ethical problem   View Answer

Other offer was better

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at KPMG US in March 2009.

One recruiter very outgoing and nice. The other seems a but unapproachable. Asked mostly behavioral questions, and answered with more information about the firm. Don't base your judgment of the firm based on the personalities of the recruiters. They are very different from the people that actually work there.

Interview Questions
    • When's a time you had to deliver bad news to a senior.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at KPMG US in September 2009.

The people were very cordial and accomodating. it was a typical accounting interview; a mix of cultural fit questions with more auditing kinda questions and firm specific questions. Was able to interview with very senior people and who were firm yet fair. The technical questions were related to the three main accounting statements . I went to lunch with two associates that were good people.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in September 2011.

one writing test followed with two interviews, one with the manager and one with the partner

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Trondheim (Norway)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trondheim (Norway)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at KPMG US.

They recruit from all the business schools in town, and the ones with the highest gpa gets in the first round of interviews. The people acted very nice and ”unformal” and I got the impression that they maybe wanted me to taket he lead in the conversation more than I did. Only the standard interview questions, no case or brain teesers. They do two rounds of interviews and only standard questions in both.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at KPMG US in July 2012.

I am talking about KPMG, world's one of the best audit firm, and so my chance of getting selected was minimum as I am not an accountant yet (part complete). Even though i felt that the interview wasn't bad as I spoke and presented myself confidently. I tried to answer all their questions positively , I think that is all that matters,

Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at KPMG US in January 2011.

They were very nice. They gave me a coupon for cafe rio for twenty dollars. They talked to me about their company.

Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at KPMG US in February 2010.

just first phone interview. If you pass the phone interview, they will give you online personality test. Then if you pass the online personality test, they will give you another phone interview. If you pass the second phone interview, they will buy the air ticket for you. If you pass the onsite interview, you are in.

Accounting Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at KPMG US in April 2010.

This interview was held on campus. The lady interviewing me had just graduated a couple of years before and was now recruited students. She made the interview very conversational and was more informative than anything else.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at KPMG US in September 2010.

Fill out application form on-line. attended group exercise and talks by the partners to large group of applicants. Then had panel interview, big part on topical issues in the media

Interview Questions
    • What do you want to work for us in particular and not other big 4   View Answer
    • Name and descibe two of your biggest achievements to date   Answer Question
    n/a you have to take the offered salary, but its based on industry data and competitive

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!