KPMG US

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in July 2011.

Interview Details – 1. Phone Screen with Recruiter
2. Phone Interview with Sr Manager/Director
3. Additional Phone Interviews
4. In-person Interview with Director-Level of practice (they typically fly you somewhere)
5. Additional phone/in person meetings (as needed)
6. Offer from recruiter

...my process went quickly, but I've known for it to be a lot slower

Interview Question – They asked me about trends I know in the marketplace and how I saw those as being good options for the client - do your homework!   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in April 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process was intense. It started with an initial phone screen by a recruiter that was outsourced and eventually hired by KPMG. I then had a technical phone interview from a senior manager and another interview with another manager that was asked to be part of the interview process. I finally met with one of the firm's senior managers and a partner to discuss what I was looking for in a job and was oversold on what KPMG did in the realm of SAP.

Interview Question – What are two critical areas in implementing SAP SD?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not feel there was room to negotiate, it was a "take it or leave it" type of offer.

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at KPMG US in August 2008.

Interview Details – Met the HR recruiting team at the campus career fair and was called back for a second round of interviews on campus. The second of round of interviews consists of talking to HR and a manger from your prospective group. The third round of interviews is on site at the KPMG office and is a formality - don't screw up and you have a job.

Interview Question – Describe a task that you failed and why   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was allowed

Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG US

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG US Videos

KPMG US – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG US Associate interview questions and advice in Chicago, IL. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by KPMG US employees and interview candidates.