KPMG US

Average Difficulty
49 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in October 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted resume through OCR. First round was an on campus interview with an alum, all behavioral questions. The second round took place a week later on site. I interviewed with 3 people within the group, had lunch with the team and other interviewees. Decision was made later within the same day.

Interview Question – What makes you want to work in transfer pricing?   Answer Question

Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US.

Interview Details – Recruiter reached out to me for initial phone interview. Everything went well and then she never got back in touch with me again. Followed up by email twice, two weeks apart, and still never received any response or acknowledgement.

Associate

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in April 2014.

Interview Details – Had one phone interview and then two in person interviews. Most of the questions were job related. Didn't have too many standard "interview" questions. Had to submit a online application and once I did the proces was able to continue. Received offer letter a week after my last interview.

Interview Question – There wasn't too many difficult questions that threw me off.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didnt have to negotiate. Offer was want I wanted.

Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US.

Interview Details – meet with senior manager and partener

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Interviewed at KPMG US

Interview Details – 45 minute phone interview with a director. Got approved to fly out to the office. For 2 30 minute interviews with directors followed by a lunch with some senior associates. Interview was mostly behavioral based. I ended up asking more questions about themselves the firm and the job than they actually asked me.

Interview Question – Summarize yourself in 2 minutes   Answer Question

Interviewed at KPMG US

Interview Details – Hiring process is fairly simple out of school. One on one interview then superday.

Interview Question – Questions relating to finance.   Answer Question

Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in September 2013.

Interview Details – Got an interview on campus through my university. Met the people the night before at a reception - all so nice and easy to talk to. I got to meet my interviewer which calmed my nerves a bit. The interview was informal and easy-going - typical behavioral questions. 2nd interview was at the office. Got to stay in a gorgeous hotel the night before and have a fancy reception/dinner. We learned a lot about KPMG, and were given plenty of time and resources to have our questions answered. The interviews were more formal, but similar behavioral-style questions. Recruiters were so accommodating!

Interview Question – Nothing technical or case - all behavioral.   Answer Question

Interviewed at KPMG US

Interview Details – the interviewer was nice and went through of the resume

Interview Question – what is your strength   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at KPMG US in March 2009.

Interview Details – Very lengthy. Lots of interviews and the time line was over five months.

Interview Question – How do you see yourself in relation to your peers?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, I got more starting salary.

Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university - interviewed at KPMG US in October 2009.

Interview Details – very standardized. intrapersonal skills and profesionalism can be as important or more than education.

Interview Question – standard questions, no surprises, be ready to talk and interact - they want to get to know you as a person.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – accepted offer as is - first job so not much leverage.

Interviews for Top Jobs at KPMG US

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG US Videos

KPMG US – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG US Associate interview questions and advice. All 49 interview reviews posted anonymously by KPMG US employees and interview candidates.