KPMG US Associate Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2014
Updated Oct 10, 2014

53 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

I was granted an interview through the campus career center. I have attended multiple campus events hosted by KPMG and find their people to be the most compelling reason to seek employment at the firm. Everyone is exceedingly nice, welcoming and sincere in their desire to see candidates excel. The day of the interview went very smoothly as I was greeted by a relatively new associate who explained the process and answered any questions. My interviewer was a Manager who was very nice and easy to talk with about my credentials. The thirty minutes allotted for the interview were gone before we knew it.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you received constructive criticism.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in September 2014.

I applied online and was contacted by the HR for phone screening. Then the head of the team called for phone screening. I was invited for in person interview and met two managers and two directors.

Interview Questions
    • Tech Questions about discount rate, interest only bond, principal only bond, CMBS.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

Recruiter reached out to me for initial phone interview. Everything went well and then she never got back in touch with me again. Followed up by email twice, two weeks apart, and still never received any response or acknowledgement.

Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

meet with senior manager and partener

Associate Interview

45 minute phone interview with a director. Got approved to fly out to the office. For 2 30 minute interviews with directors followed by a lunch with some senior associates. Interview was mostly behavioral based. I ended up asking more questions about themselves the firm and the job than they actually asked me.

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in April 2014.

Had one phone interview and then two in person interviews. Most of the questions were job related. Didn't have too many standard "interview" questions. Had to submit a online application and once I did the proces was able to continue. Received offer letter a week after my last interview.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't too many difficult questions that threw me off.   Answer Question
    Didnt have to negotiate. Offer was want I wanted.

Associate Interview

Hiring process is fairly simple out of school. One on one interview then superday.

Associate Interview

the interviewer was nice and went through of the resume

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in September 2013.

Got an interview on campus through my university. Met the people the night before at a reception - all so nice and easy to talk to. I got to meet my interviewer which calmed my nerves a bit. The interview was informal and easy-going - typical behavioral questions. 2nd interview was at the office. Got to stay in a gorgeous hotel the night before and have a fancy reception/dinner. We learned a lot about KPMG, and were given plenty of time and resources to have our questions answered. The interviews were more formal, but similar behavioral-style questions. Recruiters were so accommodating!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at KPMG US.

interviewed with 6 managers, not many technical questions. Had good time chatting with those managers, made me feel I will be selected at the end. Good I was not selected, bc I don't like the fake nice atmosphere. questions like tell me about yourself? why you want to work here? why we want to choose you ?