KPMG US Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

50 interviews

50 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in October 2011.

Had an on-campus interview followed by two rounds of interviews at the Atlanta office. The first round occurred after I applied through my campus recruiting office and the company came to the career center to interview candidates. This was the most difficult phase. The office interviews were more personality based and served as an opportunity for the candidate to interview the firm.

Interview Questions
  • Give a description of when ethics played a large role in a key decision.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG US

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in October 2011.

Submitted resume through OCR. First round was an on campus interview with an alum, all behavioral questions. The second round took place a week later on site. I interviewed with 3 people within the group, had lunch with the team and other interviewees. Decision was made later within the same day.

Associate Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US.

Recruiter reached out to me for initial phone interview. Everything went well and then she never got back in touch with me again. Followed up by email twice, two weeks apart, and still never received any response or acknowledgement.

Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in April 2014.

Had one phone interview and then two in person interviews. Most of the questions were job related. Didn't have too many standard "interview" questions. Had to submit a online application and once I did the proces was able to continue. Received offer letter a week after my last interview.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't too many difficult questions that threw me off.   Answer Question
    Didnt have to negotiate. Offer was want I wanted.

Associate Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US.

meet with senior manager and partener

Associate Interview

45 minute phone interview with a director. Got approved to fly out to the office. For 2 30 minute interviews with directors followed by a lunch with some senior associates. Interview was mostly behavioral based. I ended up asking more questions about themselves the firm and the job than they actually asked me.

Associate Interview

Hiring process is fairly simple out of school. One on one interview then superday.

Associate Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at KPMG US in September 2013.

Got an interview on campus through my university. Met the people the night before at a reception - all so nice and easy to talk to. I got to meet my interviewer which calmed my nerves a bit. The interview was informal and easy-going - typical behavioral questions. 2nd interview was at the office. Got to stay in a gorgeous hotel the night before and have a fancy reception/dinner. We learned a lot about KPMG, and were given plenty of time and resources to have our questions answered. The interviews were more formal, but similar behavioral-style questions. Recruiters were so accommodating!

Associate Interview

the interviewer was nice and went through of the resume

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 months - interviewed at KPMG US in March 2009.

Very lengthy. Lots of interviews and the time line was over five months.

Interview Questions
    Yes, I got more starting salary.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!