KPMG US Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated May 28, 2015

2.6

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at KPMG US (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was more of a conversation than an interview. My interviewer talked to me a lot about how they have had to move around how a lot because work. They mentioned to marry a spouse who i understanding and respectful of your duties to your job. They also emphasized family/life being slightly more important than work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that I don't know from your resume.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, interviewed with local recruiters and then with recruiters in the Atlanta office. All expenses paid. They were very welcoming and gave me their response very promptly.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at KPMG US (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

The first step in the interview process was an on campus interview. The night prior to the interview, KPMG recruiters and associates hosted a dinner and cocktail hour to allow candidates the chance to meet their interviewers and get more comfortable with the company. The on campus interview consisted of a 45 minute interview with a manager; general behavioral questions. A week later I was invited to the office interview. The officer interview consisted of all the candidates staying at a very nice hotel in downtown Atlanta the night before. We were invited to a cocktail hour, followed by a dinner out at an upscale restaurant with two other candidates and six KPMG associates from the group I was interviewing for. The next day started off with recruiters and partners pitching KPMG and speaking about the different lines of service. We were then treated to lunch with the people we were interviewing with/against. Immediately following lunch were three interviews; manager, director, and partner. After that we went home. Two weeks later I received a call from the campus recruiter offering me the internship.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a decision that might comprise your morals, and how did you react?   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied on campus

Interview Questions

• Nothing special, no behavioral questions. I walked through resume and answered followed up questions: how i did it, what was the difficulty, what was the result..   Answer Question

Forensic Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied through school career center. Interviewed with 2 KPMG employee from forensic department. Mostly behavioral questions. The interview was very easy and straightforward. It was more to understand your personality. The manager actually spent 10 minutes to explain to the details of this position in order to let me understand the responsibilities and stuff.

Desktop Publisher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at KPMG US (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Initial conversation with recruiter, then interview with director and manager. Very friendly. Quiet and bit stuffy atmosphere. Very corporate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at KPMG US (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I got the opportunity to interview with the firm after giving my resume to a recruiter at a career fair. The interview process for me consisted of one phone interview with a Senior Associate followed by two short second round behavioral interviews. There was no case study.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the position?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

First, talked to a recruiter. Then, sent an application. Next, had a phone interview with a principal in the practice I was interviewing for. Finally, they flew me out to Atlanta for a 2 day interview process. The first day was an informal meet and greet, followed by a dinner with employees. Next day was a morning seminar, ending with 3 one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• How will your degree from college help you in our practice?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume through college job link website. Had a one hour, one on one, on campus interview. Then 2 short interviews in KPMG office and informational session (got to stay at the Ritz)

Interview Questions

• Asked about my marketing experience.   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at KPMG US (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with 3 Korean practice managers from LA, NY, and ATL offices. Was asked questions for 30 minutes. Conducted in Korean. Very unresponsive and almost argumentative to answers. Asked many behavioral Q related to Korean cultural business norms.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your superior told you to do something that you did not agree with.   Answer Question