KPMG US Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2014.

The first step in the interview process was an on campus interview. The night prior to the interview, KPMG recruiters and associates hosted a dinner and cocktail hour to allow candidates the chance to meet their interviewers and get more comfortable with the company. The on campus interview consisted of a 45 minute interview with a manager; general behavioral questions. A week later I was invited to the office interview. The officer interview consisted of all the candidates staying at a very nice hotel in downtown Atlanta the night before. We were invited to a cocktail hour, followed by a dinner out at an upscale restaurant with two other candidates and six KPMG associates from the group I was interviewing for. The next day started off with recruiters and partners pitching KPMG and speaking about the different lines of service. We were then treated to lunch with the people we were interviewing with/against. Immediately following lunch were three interviews; manager, director, and partner. After that we went home. Two weeks later I received a call from the campus recruiter offering me the internship.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were faced with a decision that might comprise your morals, and how did you react?   View Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

Applied on campus

Interview Questions
    • Nothing special, no behavioral questions. I walked through resume and answered followed up questions: how i did it, what was the difficulty, what was the result..   Answer Question

Forensic Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US.

Applied through school career center. Interviewed with 2 KPMG employee from forensic department. Mostly behavioral questions. The interview was very easy and straightforward. It was more to understand your personality. The manager actually spent 10 minutes to explain to the details of this position in order to let me understand the responsibilities and stuff.

Forensic Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in February 2014.

First round interview over the phone, they want to see you know who they are and what forensic technology is. They ask you about yourself and your resume. A week or so goes by and you get invited to a second round at HQ where there are three interviews and a lunch. Everyone was really kind and interested in you. Interviews for me were all about my resume and fit with the organization. Was told I'd hear back in two weeks but had to follow up after four weeks to get the no.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think you and your experiences fit with Forensic Technology?   Answer Question

Desktop Publisher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at KPMG US.

Initial conversation with recruiter, then interview with director and manager. Very friendly. Quiet and bit stuffy atmosphere. Very corporate.

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at KPMG US.

I got the opportunity to interview with the firm after giving my resume to a recruiter at a career fair. The interview process for me consisted of one phone interview with a Senior Associate followed by two short second round behavioral interviews. There was no case study.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

First, talked to a recruiter. Then, sent an application. Next, had a phone interview with a principal in the practice I was interviewing for. Finally, they flew me out to Atlanta for a 2 day interview process. The first day was an informal meet and greet, followed by a dinner with employees. Next day was a morning seminar, ending with 3 one on one interviews.

Interview Questions
    • How will your degree from college help you in our practice?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at KPMG US in October 2013.

Phone interview with 3 Korean practice managers from LA, NY, and ATL offices. Was asked questions for 30 minutes. Conducted in Korean. Very unresponsive and almost argumentative to answers. Asked many behavioral Q related to Korean cultural business norms.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your superior told you to do something that you did not agree with.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in September 2013.

I initially met KPMG associates at the on-campus career fair for accounting students. Afterwards they had several socials and dinners. About a month later they held on-campus interviews followed with in-office interviews (aka office visits).

Interview Questions
    • How do you go about telling someone, whether at work or in a group project, that they are incorrect?   View Answer

I felt like the people were very boring. I know this sounds like a strange answer, but at the socials and in the interviews I just never "clicked" with their professionals.

Associate SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at KPMG US in April 2013.

I applied online and received a phone call from one of the recruiters, she told me I was going to get a call from an IT person grading my technical abilities. After the phone call, 2 days later I was sent an email to interview in ATL GA, in 6 days on a Friday I traveled to ATL, my ticket was bought and I was lodged at the Westin, I met with 3 interviewers that day and they were all very easy to talk to, very relaxing and the interview was very conversational. The First Lady asked me a lot of technical and behavioral questions and the other 2 just really told me about the company. It was an overall great experience, everyone was extremely nice cos I remember I caught a cold on the plane the day before and they almost nursed me.

I was given an offer 2 weeks later and I accepted.